Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021
Does anyone know how Rinhee's Patreon work? Do they have an archive for their vids or are they on a monthly basis (aka you pay up for past works similar to how Fantia works)? And if I got in right now would I be able to get this new Owari reward? Or not?
I think it's monthly basis, but you can get Owari on Gumroad for sure, maybe on Fantia? idk how that site works tbh

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
Does anyone know how Rinhee's Patreon work? Do they have an archive for their vids or are they on a monthly basis (aka you pay up for past works similar to how Fantia works)? And if I got in right now would I be able to get this new Owari reward? Or not?
Like GerryAtric said: monthly basis. No archive.
I think you won't get Owari if you pay now : the reward date is the 10th.
The best for the old content is to go to Gumroad.

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Like GerryAtric said: monthly basis. No archive.
I think you won't get Owari if you pay now : the reward date is the 10th.
The best for the old content is to go to Gumroad.
Thanks! Damn, I was asking just to get those damn subtitles lol. oh well, I guess we'll have to hope and pray we get them sometime soon

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
I typed out the toki eng sub...
Save it as srt.
Let me know if there're missed lines or typos.

9Power

Apr 6, 2020
Owari 60FPS Eng subs - Dr.Elver_Galarga:

Workupload
Anybody wanna upload this file to other websites too? Like Pixeldrain, Bunkrr, Cyberfile, MEGA, or Torrent versions are my preferences because for some reason, my Internet can load any website EXCEPT for gofile.

Ashmedai

Oct 17, 2017
Anybody wanna upload this file to other websites too? Like Pixeldrain, Bunkrr, Cyberfile, MEGA, or Torrent versions are my preferences because for some reason, my Internet can load any website EXCEPT for gofile.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 9Power

d84busty

Jan 13, 2020
Thank you for the fine material you have shared, but now we have something abnormal going on because now, we have two versions of the same animation

Screenshot from Ashmedai's shared file:
View attachment 2990356

Screenshot from the file I obtained 2 months ago when archiving Rinhee's work
View attachment 2990357

Doesn't really affect anything yet (same length, resolution, audio, and other technical stuff), but it's rather odd since this has never happened before
I noticed her eyes were changed

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks but nah, I'm looking for the .srt file so it's an option to turn on subs or not, and not having to keep 2 vids.

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
The eng subs contain symbols that in korean code page, which can display as weird character. Probably better to convert them into utf-8.
2023-12-03_220506.png

Reactions: WAH