Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

black_sabbath

Apr 15, 2020
i know, it just Asuna smile is Iconic
She is like Asuna in this Rinhee sketch
Asuna doesn't have horns nor a facial beauty mark; I don't think you know what the term "iconic" really means when plenty of characters from other properties have bore the same expression long before Asuna ever came along.

• Angry
Reactions: Arcanalevi

zazazas

Jun 21, 2018
For Hanako's subtitle, the timing has been corrected and extraction errors have also been removed)
I think the timing error was caused by 2 frames at the start of the original video not being included in the subbed version? Seems like the subbed version starts just a little later than the original.

Also, the Aponia video is the interpolated version instead of the 30fps one. As far as I can tell, unlike New Jersey her original video is available.
Collection - GIF - Video - Rinhee Collection [2023-10-24] [Rinhee] | F95zone

Last edited:

PhilipStar

Nov 22, 2022
Rinhee posted that someone was so downbad for Rupee from Nikke that they did 200 pledges at $1 so they can vote for her and rigged the poll :KEK:
Of course, they'll be discarded
I don't know if I wanna go "damn that's commitment" in the respectful way or the derogatory way

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I don't know if I wanna go "damn that's commitment" in the respectful way or the derogatory way
To be fair, the votings have been heavily sided on the most popular like Genshin, Azur Lane and whatnot. So people might want to change that one way or another

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
To be fair, the votings have been heavily sided on the most popular like Genshin, Azur Lane and whatnot. So people might want to change that one way or another
So i think its need some changes for win-win solution is the first month char from the voting, then for the next month is char from the creator(rinhee)'s choice(its random), and vice versa