Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

ghasha

Sep 12, 2021
he updated the visuals but still didn’t change the chest tattoo error she has :LUL: thought that was a bit funny

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
did we ever get subs for Hanako? There was a hard subbed version that was shared but the subs were delayed a couple seconds.

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
Hello there, for the past few days, I've been searching this entire forum for the purpose of archiving Rinhee's work, including the subtitles. And I have uploaded them to PixelDrain with a "README" text file containing information about the naming format, the status of each month's reward, and the character of each month, that file is also attached to this reply, please read it

Also, almost all of the subtitles are here too, only missing two in 2018. The subtitles are put next to the video files, and in the .MKV files themselves

And I have also compiled all the animations into a complete video, which is over 6 hours and 34 minutes long, and is over 34GB, I, however, had re-encoded to lower the bitrate (to under 10GB), making the compilations available on PixelDrain too, under the name "Rinhee Animation Collection" and "Rinhee Animation Collection No Subtitles". However, I still want to find a way to upload the original compilations online, so if you can, please inform me if you know a way, one that's free and safe (I have considered torrenting, but I think it is a risky option)

There are also high-resolution images and GIFs, voice files (these files are the same as the "Voice" audio in the videos, but higher in quality), .SMI and .ASS and .SRT subtitles files. All the subtitles are named the same as the video they're linked to, so no extra work is needed in order to watch the videos with subtitles, all you need to do is download the videos and subtitles in the same folder, and play using a media player which supports playing subtitles and .MKV video format (such as VLC, MPV,...). And as for why the format .MKV, it's to combine both the "Voice" and "No Voice" audio into one file (two exactly the same videos with only different audios is a waste of space) to preserve audio quality, so if you can't play .MKV videos, that sound like skill issues

Enough talking, here's the link, enjoy: Pixeldrain

That's 124GB of space, holly crap

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these with the hope that those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support Rinhee as much as you can if you enjoy their works, and also delay the leaking by a week or so, or at least a day or two
View attachment 2861761
hey, are you going to update this archive? because it's missing Hanako and of course recent Rio. i bookmark this link because to save my drive lol. Thanks for the archive btw

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Hanako eng and kor subs

Would you happen to have sub files for the Toki and Kafka animations too? I don't think they were ever shared here unless I'm mistaken (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021
Would you happen to have sub files for the Toki and Kafka animations too? I don't think they were ever shared here unless I'm mistaken (someone correct me if I'm wrong)
found Kafka's -