Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

Eligeeeeeee

Dec 15, 2021
Curious to see how fast this one will get leaked… it’s already been a day I’m honestly surprised at people’s patience

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Curious to see how fast this one will get leaked… it’s already been a day I’m honestly surprised at people’s patience
Because of the last leak. The first time the author released his work, it was leaked. And the person who leaked it mocked the author. Invert the time when the author wanted to retire.
Luckily, someone persuaded her to do so. Otherwise. We wouldn't have been able to enjoy it.
So this time, there should be someone who doesn't want to release the work too soon to avoid the same situation as last time.

AlienSoul

Nov 20, 2021
Is it just me or audio kinda weird?
Just like Rinhee said

"I hope you guys liked the ASMR voice.

I tried to use ASMR voice only for Kissing scene, but that was weird, feeling like ASMR coming out of nowhere"

That's why it's sound weird, Headphones for best experience.

Reactions: RGZ34

zazazas

Jun 21, 2018
Just like Rinhee said

"I hope you guys liked the ASMR voice.

I tried to use ASMR voice only for Kissing scene, but that was weird, feeling like ASMR coming out of nowhere"

That's why it's sound weird, Headphones for best experience.
Oh that explains it, cool. Wish the voice was a little more like voice works with whispering like at the end of this but I guess that'd be hard to match with the animation.

Reactions: RGZ34 and AlienSoul

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
Because of the last leak. The first time the author released his work, it was leaked. And the person who leaked it mocked the author. Invert the time when the author wanted to retire.
Luckily, someone persuaded her to do so. Otherwise. We wouldn't have been able to enjoy it.
So this time, there should be someone who doesn't want to release the work too soon to avoid the same situation as last time.
I really hate and can’t understand that kind of person. Since you get everything free, you should keep a low profile. Mocked the author ?WTF?Does he hope to never see this author's work again? If we lose a good creator because of this, he should go to hell

Reactions: Komiya Rouka

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
calm down most of them bluffing or they have a horny phase for the moment, if i wouldnt see his videos shared on sankaku/f95 etc i wouldnt even know he exist, most people know him from other people sharing his work and he is mad he cant have it all and more, you cant just have the good things of something, he already make and still making tons of money from this and he should be grateful that he can work 5 days doing what he likes and get paid more than people that work for a full year and they dont even like it.