Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

Jue2e

Jan 1, 2023
The subtitles in the English version are too large, which affects the viewing experience. Which brother can upload Toki's English subtitles? Thank you so much!:cry:

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Can anyone Reupload the ENG ver of Toki? The servers are apparently overloaded in gofile and I can't download it.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I've stopped supporting so many artist because they got leaked just hours after he post new stuff..
because, why would i paid money if i would got it shortly after it got released? i could save so much money or use the money to support other author whose works cannot be found anywhere because it doesnt got leaked.

to personally support the author because you like him? maybe. but in current economy, and knowing that you dont need to wait long before someone leaks it, its just feels not worth to spend money.
Do you support them because you like what they do or you support them because of content being lock behind a paywall. If it the first option then you shouldn't care if their content get leak. You have a few cash to give, genuine wanted to support them and see more of their work.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019

(Rinhee didn't provide voiceless audio track for either of these)

Though nobody requested it, I didn't see it in this thread yet, so also:

And just the sub files:
Can someone mirror 2022-12 Shinano pls. I can't seem to access anonfiles (unless it is dead. No clue)
Thank you very much in advance!

Jojowi2

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 1046196
Overview:
Rinhee is a 2D artist that makes short to medium animations and images of popular characters from Azur Lane, Fate Grand Order, Genshin Impact, Overwatch, etc. His characters often have mighty tits, which they use well.​

Updated: 2022-11-18
Artist: Rinhee
Censorship: None
Language: English, Korean
Resolution: Above 1080p
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Download:
2018:
2019:
2020:
2021:
2022:

Rinhee's Collab With BachDo Pack: - - PIXELDRAIN -

October 2022 Pack, Karin & Asuna:
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Subtitle Files* / Implacable subs
*These files are not released by the artist. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 1046197 View attachment 1046198 View attachment 1046199 View attachment 1046201
Pixel drain link arent working
View attachment 1046196
Overview:
Rinhee is a 2D artist that makes short to medium animations and images of popular characters from Azur Lane, Fate Grand Order, Genshin Impact, Overwatch, etc. His characters often have mighty tits, which they use well.​

Updated: 2022-11-18
Artist: Rinhee
Censorship: None
Language: English, Korean
Resolution: Above 1080p
Genre:
Installation:
Changelog:

Download:
2018:
2019:
2020:
2021:
2022:

Rinhee's Collab With BachDo Pack: - - PIXELDRAIN -

October 2022 Pack, Karin & Asuna:
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Subtitle Files* / Implacable subs
*These files are not released by the artist. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 1046197 View attachment 1046198 View attachment 1046199 View attachment 1046201
What happen to pixeldrain link? i can't download from Mixdrop because http error

Nov 25, 2022
Hello there, for the past few days, I've been searching this entire forum for the purpose of archiving Rinhee's work, including the subtitles. And I have uploaded them to PixelDrain with a "README" text file containing information about the naming format, the status of each month's reward, and the character of each month, that file is also attached to this reply, please read it

Also, almost all of the subtitles are here too, only missing two in 2018. The subtitles are put next to the video files, and in the .MKV files themselves

And I have also compiled all the animations into a complete video, which is over 6 hours and 34 minutes long, and is over 34GB, I, however, had re-encoded to lower the bitrate (to under 10GB), making the compilations available on PixelDrain too, under the name "Rinhee Animation Collection" and "Rinhee Animation Collection No Subtitles". However, I still want to find a way to upload the original compilations online, so if you can, please inform me if you know a way, one that's free and safe (I have considered torrenting, but I think it is a risky option)

There are also high-resolution images and GIFs, voice files (these files are the same as the "Voice" audio in the videos, but higher in quality), .SMI and .ASS and .SRT subtitles files. All the subtitles are named the same as the video they're linked to, so no extra work is needed in order to watch the videos with subtitles, all you need to do is download the videos and subtitles in the same folder, and play using a media player which supports playing subtitles and .MKV video format (such as VLC, MPV,...). And as for why the format .MKV, it's to combine both the "Voice" and "No Voice" audio into one file (two exactly the same videos with only different audios is a waste of space) to preserve audio quality, so if you can't play .MKV videos, that sound like skill issues

Enough talking, here's the link, enjoy:

That's 124GB of space, holly crap

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these with the hope that those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support Rinhee as much as you can if you enjoy their works, and also delay the leaking by a week or so, or at least a day or two
1692410188254.png

Last edited:

mti277

Mar 10, 2021
Hello there, for the past few days, I've been searching this entire forum for the purpose of archiving Rinhee's work, including the subtitles. And I have uploaded them to PixelDrain with a "README" text file containing information about the naming format, the status of each month's reward, and the character of each month, that file is also attached to this reply, please read it

Also, almost all of the subtitles are here too, only missing two in 2018. The subtitles are put next to the video files, and in the .MKV files themselves

And I have also compiled all the animations into a complete video, which is over 6 hours and 34 minutes long, and is over 34GB, I, however, had re-encoded to lower the bitrate (to under 10GB), making the compilations available on PixelDrain too, under the name "Rinhee Animation Collection" and "Rinhee Animation Collection No Subtitles". However, I still want to find a way to upload the original compilations online, so if you can, please inform me if you know a way, one that's free and safe (I have considered torrenting, but I think it is a risky option)

There are also high-resolution images and GIFs, voice files (these files are the same as the "Voice" audio in the videos, but higher in quality), .SMI and .ASS and .SRT subtitles files. All the subtitles are named the same as the video they're linked to, so no extra work is needed in order to watch the videos with subtitles, all you need to do is download the videos and subtitles in the same folder, and play using a media player which supports playing subtitles and .MKV video format (such as VLC, MPV,...). And as for why the format .MKV, it's to combine both the "Voice" and "No Voice" audio into one file (two exactly the same videos with only different audios is a waste of space) to preserve audio quality, so if you can't play .MKV videos, that sound like skill issues

Enough talking, here's the link, enjoy: Pixeldrain

That's 124GB of space, holly crap

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these with the hope that those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support Rinhee as much as you can if you enjoy their works, and also delay the leaking by a week or so, or at least a day or two
View attachment 2861761
Can you upload it elsewhere? Pixeldrain has a daily download limit of 10gb, it'll take ages to download the rest upon reaching the daily limit
Bunkrr should work

Reactions: Dmitry888