Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Can you upload it elsewhere? Pixeldrain has a daily download limit of 10gb, it'll take ages to download the rest upon reaching the daily limit
Bunkrr should work
just use vpn or search the thread for the individual files from different sources

Nov 25, 2022
Can you upload it elsewhere? Pixeldrain has a daily download limit of 10gb, it'll take ages to download the rest upon reaching the daily limit
Bunkrr should work
Firstly, I sadly do not have the ability to access to paid cloud services, so if you lads don't have any issues on TeraBox, I will upload there too (there won't be compilation files though), so that's one thing
Secondly, "Bunkrr" also only allows 2GB maximum file size (if you were talking about "bunkrr.su", which is the only site I found that matches the name you gave), and I also doubt its safety. If the site I found wasn't it, please give me the link to the one you were referring to
Thirdly, as the other guy suggested, use VPN once you've used 10GB per day, if the VPN's good, that ought to do it, with a slightly slower speed ("1.1.1.1" is an option which I've tried and worked nicely), but that shouldn't be much of a problem (also the combination of all the animation files is only a bit over 30GB, exclude the compilation files, so that sound only take 3 days if you can't use VPN)

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Firstly, I sadly do not have the ability to access to paid cloud services, so if you lads don't have any issues on TeraBox, I will upload there too (there won't be compilation files though), so that's one thing
Secondly, "Bunkrr" also only allows 2GB maximum file size (if you were talking about "bunkrr.su", which is the only site I found that matches the name you gave), and I also doubt its safety. If the site I found wasn't it, please give me the link to the one you were referring to
Thirdly, as the other guy suggested, use VPN once you've used 10GB per day, if the VPN's good, that ought to do it, with a slightly slower speed ("1.1.1.1" is an option which I've tried and worked nicely), but that shouldn't be much of a problem (also the combination of all the animation files is only a bit over 30GB, exclude the compilation files, so that sound only take 3 days if you can't use VPN)
Maybe you should try workupload? There's a guy in this threads before who posted only the ones with EN sub with 1080p

mti277

Mar 10, 2021
bunkrr.su usually ignores DMCA takedowns so it's safe in that regard, but I wasn't aware of the 2gb limit so yeah that won't work.
Terabox is fine by me, I don't really care about the compilations anyway

Nov 25, 2022
Maybe you should try workupload? There's a guy in this threads before who posted only the ones with EN sub with 1080p
WorkUpload is basically the same as PixelDrain, just with a smaller maximum file size, so it'd just be a mirror for PixelDrain's files, which doesn't satisfy my need - Free unlimited file size with a decent file life-span, and safe cloud service

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
At this point they would have everything downloaded. Just do it in 3-4 days. It's not like you need it all at once

SS55★

Nov 24, 2018
here's the link, enjoy:
Thanks for the quality share!
Based on readme, missing original main animations found and added -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, found below transcoded files from my earlier archive not present in this list. Interestingly, neither on Gumr**d.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
This is 's work, not Rinhee
To be fair, both are somewhat alike in quality when compared to early works. Even had a few guys of mine convinced that anparu and rinhee were the same guy, with the latter being more active and decided to cease production on the former

Nov 25, 2022
Thanks for the quality share!
Based on readme, missing original main animations found and added -
Also, found below transcoded files from my earlier archive not present in this list. Interestingly, neither on Gumr**d.
Now it has become completed, the archive of Rinhee's work. Thank you
That being said, the full rewards files have still been nowhere to be found since June of 2021, but since those are either censored, no audio available, or shortened versions of the full animation, I don't think we should be bothered about them any longer. Although still needs to be mentioned

With all that, I have updated the PixelDrain list and the README file
Also, should I or should I not include Anparu98's work along with Rinhee's? Since those two are somewhat alike, and with Anparu has ceased to make more animation, that wouldn't extend the list by that much (of course I would caption the works by Anparu98 differently from Rinhee)

Last edited:
Reactions: SS55★

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
With all that, I have updated the PixelDrain list and the README file
Also, should I or should I not include Anparu98's work along with Rinhee's? Since those two are somewhat alike, and with Anparu has ceased to make more animation, that wouldn't extend the list by that much (of course I would caption the works by Anparu98 differently from Rinhee)
Or make a separate one for its thread?

johnson.lv42

Mar 26, 2019
Hello there, for the past few days, I've been searching this entire forum for the purpose of archiving Rinhee's work, including the subtitles. And I have uploaded them to PixelDrain with a "README" text file containing information about the naming format, the status of each month's reward, and the character of each month, that file is also attached to this reply, please read it

Also, almost all of the subtitles are here too, only missing two in 2018. The subtitles are put next to the video files, and in the .MKV files themselves

And I have also compiled all the animations into a complete video, which is over 6 hours and 34 minutes long, and is over 34GB, I, however, had re-encoded to lower the bitrate (to under 10GB), making the compilations available on PixelDrain too, under the name "Rinhee Animation Collection" and "Rinhee Animation Collection No Subtitles". However, I still want to find a way to upload the original compilations online, so if you can, please inform me if you know a way, one that's free and safe (I have considered torrenting, but I think it is a risky option)

There are also high-resolution images and GIFs, voice files (these files are the same as the "Voice" audio in the videos, but higher in quality), .SMI and .ASS and .SRT subtitles files. All the subtitles are named the same as the video they're linked to, so no extra work is needed in order to watch the videos with subtitles, all you need to do is download the videos and subtitles in the same folder, and play using a media player which supports playing subtitles and .MKV video format (such as VLC, MPV,...). And as for why the format .MKV, it's to combine both the "Voice" and "No Voice" audio into one file (two exactly the same videos with only different audios is a waste of space) to preserve audio quality, so if you can't play .MKV videos, that sound like skill issues

Enough talking, here's the link, enjoy: Pixeldrain

That's 124GB of space, holly crap

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these with the hope that those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support Rinhee as much as you can if you enjoy their works, and also delay the leaking by a week or so, or at least a day or two
View attachment 2861761
You have mislabeled the 2018-04 girl as Belfast, the eyes are the wrong color. I think it might be IWS 2000, but am I not sure.

geekabson

Mar 13, 2023
Hello there, for the past few days, I've been searching this entire forum for the purpose of archiving Rinhee's work, including the subtitles. And I have uploaded them to PixelDrain with a "README" text file containing information about the naming format, the status of each month's reward, and the character of each month, that file is also attached to this reply, please read it

Also, almost all of the subtitles are here too, only missing two in 2018. The subtitles are put next to the video files, and in the .MKV files themselves

And I have also compiled all the animations into a complete video, which is over 6 hours and 34 minutes long, and is over 34GB, I, however, had re-encoded to lower the bitrate (to under 10GB), making the compilations available on PixelDrain too, under the name "Rinhee Animation Collection" and "Rinhee Animation Collection No Subtitles". However, I still want to find a way to upload the original compilations online, so if you can, please inform me if you know a way, one that's free and safe (I have considered torrenting, but I think it is a risky option)

There are also high-resolution images and GIFs, voice files (these files are the same as the "Voice" audio in the videos, but higher in quality), .SMI and .ASS and .SRT subtitles files. All the subtitles are named the same as the video they're linked to, so no extra work is needed in order to watch the videos with subtitles, all you need to do is download the videos and subtitles in the same folder, and play using a media player which supports playing subtitles and .MKV video format (such as VLC, MPV,...). And as for why the format .MKV, it's to combine both the "Voice" and "No Voice" audio into one file (two exactly the same videos with only different audios is a waste of space) to preserve audio quality, so if you can't play .MKV videos, that sound like skill issues

Enough talking, here's the link, enjoy: Pixeldrain

That's 124GB of space, holly crap

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these with the hope that those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support Rinhee as much as you can if you enjoy their works, and also delay the leaking by a week or so, or at least a day or two
View attachment 2861761
Thank you very much for your efforts.

R1CHCH1GGA

Jul 28, 2022
Does anyone have Previews (@previeww0 on twitter) art or animations? Or is there a thread that exists? Every time I try to look his stuff up on here I just get random things because of his artist name.

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Does anyone have Previews (@previeww0 on twitter) art or animations? Or is there a thread that exists? Every time I try to look his stuff up on here I just get random things because of his artist name.
Found him on Kemono but there's not much there. At least better than anything. Art is real good too. Love to see more Blue Archive

EDIT: it seems his patreon is gone

Reactions: saton13