Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
I wouldn't expect the vid to come out soon. Last I read on twitter they had covid so that's deffo pushing things back at least a week or two

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
Is there seriously no one complains about Rinhee voice work on their patreon? like when the chara got orgasm. Uhh, it's weird honestly.

donut745

Sep 14, 2021
does anyone have a better subtitle file for hanako? the one posted rn is offset by a few seconds

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Now that Blue Archives has 3 videos in a row (he's accustomed to not make characters from the same game in a row), the next video is guarantee to be Azur Lane or Star Rail

Last edited:

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
NEW Rio Vid

Uploaded it to Mega since Sankaku dl speeds some times suck. Sadly no subs and I DON'T HAVE THEM since I got it from sankaku

EDIT: for those complaining that the moans when they come were too exagerated, it seems Rinhee finally toned them down. Made this one 100x better :). Enjoy

Rio.mp4_snapshot_00.01.020.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2022
My people, I don't think the Yoimiya video with visual updates was shared, at least I couldn't find it at first glance. So here it is.

It has ENG subs, sorry about the size, not sure why it's that big ( got it from Rinhee's drive folder)
Thank you for the fine material you have shared, but now we have something abnormal going on because now, we have two versions of the same animation

Screenshot from Ashmedai's shared file:
Ashmedai's Share.png

Screenshot from the file I obtained 2 months ago when archiving Rinhee's work
Obtained Few Months Back.png

Doesn't really affect anything yet (same length, resolution, audio, and other technical stuff), but it's rather odd since this has never happened before

Ashmedai

Oct 17, 2017
Thank you for the fine material you have shared, but now we have something abnormal going on because now, we have two versions of the same animation

Screenshot from Ashmedai's shared file:
View attachment 2990356

Screenshot from the file I obtained 2 months ago when archiving Rinhee's work
View attachment 2990357

Doesn't really affect anything yet (same length, resolution, audio, and other technical stuff), but it's rather odd since this has never happened before
So, Rinhee updated the visuals for Yoimiya video since he had some free time. As far as I know it's the only video he updated.
Can add both versions to the archive i guess

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Yeah, he did mention wanting to go back and updating a lot of his older work so they're up to his standard so I guess he's starting with Yoimiya?