Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-08-04] [Rinhee]

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
For the Anis video subtitles, anyone else's ENG.smi subtitles have "¢¾" in place of what's supposed to be a heart unicode for all the lines of text? For example, the line at 2:18-2:24 says "Resist a little longer, okay?¢¾"
Yep. Personally I usually just go through them and replace each with hearts of my own

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
AV1 converted the recently posted Anis and St. Louis vids (with subtitles). Got both St. Louis vids- the xray version and the regular version.

Since I'm too retarded to find out how to add files to an existing collection There's three links now: the Archive, Anis, and the two St Louis versions:

I think I forgot to include Korean subs on the Anis one, but the St. Louis has english and korean subs

Momonga95

May 31, 2020
Can someone share the Formidable's english sub? I tried to download through the old posts, but the links are dead.

Mar 18, 2022
AV1 converted the recently posted Anis and St. Louis vids (with subtitles). Got both St. Louis vids- the xray version and the regular version.

Since I'm too retarded to find out how to add files to an existing collection There's three links now: the Archive, Anis, and the two St Louis versions:

Workupload
Workupload
Workupload

I think I forgot to include Korean subs on the Anis one, but the St. Louis has english and korean subs
Is there anyway to download faster in workupload, I usually only get to 20-40kb each time I try to download there, or if possible could u reupload the archive to another link? much appreciated

MPAD2277

Oct 22, 2022

Workupload
Workupload
Workupload

Do you have the original one? My pc cant handle av1

SekkusuPures

Nov 2, 2022
Here they are. These are the rewards from their PixivFanbox which includes the Eng subs.

Anis:

St. Louis:

The links are temporary, so it would be nice if someone could archive them.
can someone upload these to a mega or pixeldrain. theres a problem, ive been at this all afternoon. With the downloading that being it wont start and when it does it just crashes. For me anyways. please someone help

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021
Looks like Swimsuit Rosanna is next month's girl. Narrowly beating out Alsace & Kanna.
So next 3 months will be Rosanna, Blue Archive's Kanna, then Azur Lane's Alsace since they were all close. Also, no more polls because nikke whiners and cheaters (from that Rupee incident).
Wonder if the end scene will always be the mating press as it has been the past few vids they've made, it looks awkward so I always skip it

Reactions: Lk13

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
a quick question, which specific month and year did rinhee start to make ENG sub for his/her vids?
He started in December 2019 with Belfast.

Can someone share the Formidable's english sub? I tried to download through the old posts, but the links are dead.
All my sub : (Genshin Impact & Azur Lane only)

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
For the few that asked: here's the Rinhee collection in AV1 on a different file host:

All AV1 compressed. The originals would come in at around 45GB; this is 7GB. If anyone has any other file host recommendations send them my way. I have a mega but dont want it banned.

Reactions: thekinghailey12345
Mar 18, 2022
For the few that asked: here's the Rinhee collection in AV1 on a different file host:

All AV1 compressed. The originals would come in at around 45GB; this is 7GB. If anyone has any other file host recommendations send them my way. I have a mega but dont want it banned.
I would suggest mediafire, if possible, but big thanks

BobbyBombmaster

Nov 26, 2023
He started in December 2019 with Belfast.

All my sub : MEGA (Genshin Impact & Azur Lane only)
Thanks, I did not have subs for anything before 2019-12 Belfast.

Sorry for asking, but there are 80 pages, are there subtitles for 2019-04 Architect and 2019-09 Artoria anywhere in the topic? Only 2 subs I would be missing.

Unless there's subs for the 5 animations before Taihou too.

BobbyBombmaster

Nov 26, 2023
After browsing through the first 50 pages, I'm missing subtitles only for 2019-09 Artoria.

(Type 95, Kalina and GAIA from 2018 too, but I don't even know if there would be any)

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
After browsing through the first 50 pages, I'm missing subtitles only for 2019-09 Artoria.

(Type 95, Kalina and GAIA from 2018 too, but I don't even know if there would be any)
The archive posted above should have them, but it was made as a zip
(already double checked what was inside; most of them in SRT folder. Gaia and 2019-09 Artoria has such. No T95 and Kalina)