Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-08-04] [Rinhee]

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
New update from Rinhee, we got two news
First the bad news is there's will be no poll in the future(maybe?)so to avoid being dominated by just 3 fandom (Nikke, Blue Archieve, Azure lane),
The good news is Rinhee will freely choose to create any girl he/she want without being shackled by his/her fans choice so just expect we can get waifu from others verse(not just Nikke, BA, AL) which i think a good choice to add variety of contents

Reactions: JungleNuts

black_sabbath

Apr 15, 2020
First the bad news is there's will be no poll in the future(maybe?)so to avoid being dominated by just 3 fandom (Nikke, Blue Archieve, Azure lane),
The good news is Rinhee will freely choose to create any girl he/she want without being shackled by his/her fans choice so just expect we can get waifu from others verse(not just Nikke, BA, AL) which i think a good choice to add variety of contents
Rinhee should never have opened up the polls from the start: good of them for taking back control of their own creative. Here's also hoping Rinhee puts back some foreplay going forward; it's just not the same without it.

Reactions: JungleNuts

pombahunter

May 18, 2021
I Hope he comes back with some oral scenes too
That and making another pose for finish ( mating press 3 times in a roll for ending)

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021
So next 3 months will be Rosanna, Blue Archive's Kanna, then Azur Lane's Alsace since they were all close. Also, no more polls because nikke whiners and cheaters (from that Rupee incident).
Wonder if the end scene will always be the mating press as it has been the past few vids they've made, it looks awkward so I always skip it

Not news really, people just don't pay attention if there's no vid.
Still say this was mostly because of Nikke bitchers and his artist block doing Anis. If he plays the game to get a better idea for his script, Nikke can be bleak asf

Since he already has his next characters down and he can pick whatever, I'm hoping it leads back to doing more than just straight to sex and then mating press for the end. More time = more creativity to do things. Bet $10 that November or December will be Topaz

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
I still waiting quality of Rio artwork tbh. I bet Rinhee really passionate making that one, because in term Voice acting, animation is top tier, maybe story too. Good thing now it depending on Rinhee instead of vote, so the artist will not forced to make something they do not know or like. As much i like Nikke, Rinhee product for that game is mid at best, imo.

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
I want Rinhee to just adjust their three size as close as possible to the og three size of the character like the Mona and Eula one i like it very much, and i hope Rinhee need to work up for their personality too since its will be plus point if we can seen almost identical personally of the char ingame or whatever it is

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
Not news really, people just don't pay attention if there's no vid.
Still say this was mostly because of Nikke bitchers and his artist block doing Anis. If he plays the game to get a better idea for his script, Nikke can be bleak asf

Since he already has his next characters down and he can pick whatever, I'm hoping it leads back to doing more than just straight to sex and then mating press for the end. More time = more creativity to do things. Bet $10 that November or December will be Topaz
Idk since rinhee have other favorite girls too maybe its them, well who ever it is i don't mind i just hope he/she(rinhee) happy will making it