Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
this is true netorare, a pity because waffle games are pretty good, it's a pity it's netorare and not netori, i dont like being cucked
If they translated this albeit MT, then the other waffle works where you'd be the one doing the cucking are probably next.

Reactions: Horiru

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Does anyone have the walkthrough? if i remember correctly this game is really long and has many choises.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
People really want to read MTL visual novels? I can sort of understand with titles with gameplay, but what value does a release like this provide? For those who actually enjoy reading MTL, couldn't you just play the JP versions with a text hooker and not be limited to the titles someone chooses to package with an MTL?

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Sooooo is the menu just not translated??? kinda hard to change anything when i dont know what it says. And all the choices you make in the game are untranslated too...

lmfao wtf is this

Last edited:
Reactions: gibbonraver

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
how people enjoy mtl ? it kills the mood
Might have something to do with the fact that MTL isn't always bad, is advancing in quality on a pretty consistent basis, and is quite often curated by the person doing the translation patch so that it isn't just... uhhh... "poetry".

With that said... how's the MTL? Good, bad, hilarious?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes