rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Try Thug Hero party.
The faceless MC get some eyes at the end of the games and casually decide to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's something closer to the other guy's scenario. Happen to know how to tag 'em? I don't really use the functionality of the forum enough to learn it. I have to admit, the result was lulzy as hell.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RinjinNiKowasareteikuOreNoTsuma-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vincentzerov

Dec 3, 2019
I really love this game, sadly it's MTL, I'll play it again. One of the best NTR games.

I'll pay for a proper translation version of this game

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I loved this one, one of my favorite Waffle with Shin'yuu.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
The idea is that the ntree is too much of a beta to have the balls to.
But i think you could even pull a scenario where the ntree is actually dominant.
I like how there are a whole bunch of things you could do with the triangle relationship of ntr. :whistle::coffee:
this is partly why ntr upsets me so much; it's always the same damn dynamic. i wish there was a story about the ntree having his own affair and the couple engaging in some infidelity-warfare or smth. your run-of-the-mill isekai is more original than most ntr

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Almost thought this game was a duplicate thread because it has the same plot as like 12 other games on this site. :ROFLMAO:. I guess no reason to change the formula if it works.

Bores the hell out of me but if it sells why stop?

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Any walkthrough?
try this
What you do is you google the japanese name of the VN followed by the characters 攻略 (which means something like walkthrough), and you can get the walkthrough of most of these VNs.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020

Here's something closer to the other guy's scenario. Happen to know how to tag 'em? I don't really use the functionality of the forum enough to learn it. I have to admit, the result was lulzy as hell.
This one is also nice :

Hero got NTR, fucks the demon lord instead and gets revenge on the dude who cucked him.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
this is partly why ntr upsets me so much; it's always the same damn dynamic. i wish there was a story about the ntree having his own affair and the couple engaging in some infidelity-warfare or smth. your run-of-the-mill isekai is more original than most ntr
Well you can't expect everyone to be Tolkien of ntr so, i think it's quite normal that most don't have the chops to pull anything other than the very basic ntr. :whistle::coffee:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes