solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
try this
What you do is you google the japanese name of the VN followed by the characters 攻略 (which means something like walkthrough), and you can get the walkthrough of most of these VNs.
i downloaded the save file from here , but it has sys_1 folder , cfg.pak and scr.pak only. no save files
any idea where to get full save

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
i downloaded the save file from here , but it has sys_1 folder , cfg.pak and scr.pak only. no save files
any idea where to get full save
no idea what you clicked on , but here's the link to the full save in case you are having trouble:

Reactions: HITASAI

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
another game with ntr. and it has as ALWAYS. a hot female lead... thanks for posting but i'm passing.
Yeah, the other guys pizza IS always gonna look so tasty yeah? I feel you bro, cya! I can come haunt your games if you wanna? Where I say the same things yeah? Yeah? Aight, Cool!

Reactions: Morgoth666

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
How about this, make tags on people as well as games?
Use some mining shit programs yeah?
Block them from even talking, sucks for every one of us, but in general we will all be happy! Mining actually good!

Yeah, why not use mining etc for something good?

Edit: Kind of a semi-joke/serious thing. Kinda like something I said long ago, why not add camera's on the streets and everywhere so people can hear me fart. Now England has it ?

Accept these actions or not? (time goes by after each step)
If Yes, are you okay with them installing camera's at your doorstep?
If Yes, after a while, are you okay with the hallway?
If Yes are you okay with whole your house/apartment?

So, yeah, I'm sure we can help and all, and make it good even? With a penalty system that is fair? But.. nope! That can be bad for business. Espionage I think we can't get away from. Until some high fuck heads roll.

Last edited:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Can't cuck'd MCs of NTR games ever cuck back?

What stops them from cheating on their cheating wives? :unsure:
That's 2 genre in one. Its like asking for someone who got blackmail to counter blackmail or something.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
this is partly why ntr upsets me so much; it's always the same damn dynamic. i wish there was a story about the ntree having his own affair and the couple engaging in some infidelity-warfare or smth. your run-of-the-mill isekai is more original than most ntr
1. Your way of typing and saying things pisses me off? You kinda tell us isekai is shit and for no reason really. Mind you I do like some isekai's like, the slime one and rudeus.
2. Cheating warfare is more about dynamic? They can bitch about anything really? To get the same outcome, unless? They DID cheat and it's NTR? So... You see...
3. Originality, is the one thing NTR still can offer, and on netori part, are you here to destroy this?
All movies we have seen it all, music sounds more and more the same, because good accords have been done. All done!
There is no originality anymore, SORRY! Except for this maybe, NTR and stuff, but I'm sure the japanese have already uncovered it all, but not for us. not yet.

So yeah, I don't agree with you, I don't wanna agree with you, and I will never agree with you!

• Angry
Reactions: Frumi

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Clueless husband and a wife that gets turned into a turbo-slut by being raped by a tan-blond delinquent. How original. Oh, plus it's censored and MTL.

I'm fairly confident that anybody who skips this won't be missing anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Man, thanks for the info! Please make sure to post on every game you are not going to play in the future. This information is crucial for the well being of humanity.
LOL! it always concerning that folks always announce their leaving while, they are the one who enter the post randomly.

It japanese NTR games! why dont those people just go to the one who make the game instead comment in this post?? they wont hear what we say here. i'm afraid folks who spittin nonsense here are still under 18. bcs how childish they are

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes