shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
This isn't even an F95 user translation. You just packed the SVN patch with the game and made a thread about it, which anyone could've done themselves.
If this is the level of release here now, the site is gonna be filled with these "releases" since that SVN guy has done 400+ "translations".
Have some fucking standards

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Just gonna ask guys is there any option of fmc pov? Or just mc pov only?
Yes, there is, I think it unlocks after you finish the male pov, like most of these weird japanese NTR games. You can just use the saved game someone provided earlier to unlock all the scenes and they will be available.

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
This is MTL... will wait for someone to either Edit the MTL, or a better english release... this is the true NTR in this case... that MTL thingy..

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
The woman is sexy and scenes are hot but i am reluctant to play the game from the POV of the cuck male... oh wait I will grab the save file, thanks for sharing.

hob982

Sep 4, 2020
As far as I know there are 2 bonus scenario for this game. Anyone knows where to find them?
Bonus Scenario 1 - Kanamori Shiten
Bonus Scenario 2 - Takamiya Fusai no Sonoato

edit-nm, found them in another thread here in F95.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
this is partly why ntr upsets me so much; it's always the same damn dynamic. i wish there was a story about the ntree having his own affair and the couple engaging in some infidelity-warfare or smth. your run-of-the-mill isekai is more original than most ntr
Netorare is about the emotions of infidelity more than the actual infidelity. There are some NTR stories where there is no cheating or where it was all in the MC's mind. If you have a reversal of that situation it would appeal to some but ruin it for others. This is why NTR usually doesn't have the MC rising back up with a different girl; the fetish is supposed to be frustrating. Whether it's because the girl actually didn't want to cheat on the MC, or she falls to corruption, it's supposed to be a masochistic fap. That's why I prefer Netori, but it's kinda rare to find good Netori.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Netorare is about the emotions of infidelity more than the actual infidelity. There are some NTR stories where there is no cheating or where it was all in the MC's mind. If you have a reversal of that situation it would appeal to some but ruin it for others. This is why NTR usually doesn't have the MC rising back up with a different girl; the fetish is supposed to be frustrating. Whether it's because the girl actually didn't want to cheat on the MC, or she falls to corruption, it's supposed to be a masochistic fap. That's why I prefer Netori, but it's kinda rare to find good Netori.
i think deep down i already knew that, but i keep checking them out just in case because "maybe this one's different...". With anime it doesn't hurt so much if one turns out to be another generic flop; it's a lot more difficult and painful to search for that one ntr that doesn't end terribly since by the time you find out there's no relief and you've already taken the damage. I feel like a romantic masochist who wants the pain and the TLC afterwards, but all my partners just take advantage of me and leave me broken. Doesn't help that ntr seems to have a monopoly on the hottest anime artstyles, positions and expressions.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
i think deep down i already knew that, but i keep checking them out just in case because "maybe this one's different...". With anime it doesn't hurt so much if one turns out to be another generic flop; it's a lot more difficult and painful to search for that one ntr that doesn't end terribly since by the time you find out there's no relief and you've already taken the damage. I feel like a romantic masochist who wants the pain and the TLC afterwards, but all my partners just take advantage of me and leave me broken. Doesn't help that ntr seems to have a monopoly on the hottest anime artstyles, positions and expressions.
IDK what to recommend since the closest I can think of is loving Netorase, but I hate netorase with a passion so IDK if there's stuff there that would satisfy you especially since Netorase is more controversial in some ways. Not many things do the depressing down and then upturn that you seem to want.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes