4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

junora

Apr 15, 2024
Go to clothes and remove em, go to hands or vibrators and use em, once she starts coomin keep it going as she slowly loses the will to resist then do whatever else you want, check out the different animations and her different reactions depending on what you do till her orange bar/her stamina goes to 0 (you can actually wait a long while for it to slowly comeback).
but how can i, like use the hand or vib or sex? like what button to click to move/use the hand/vib/sex?

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
but how can i, like use the hand or vib or sex? like what button to click to move/use the hand/vib/sex?
For example you click the person icon, click on it then click on the hands, then at the right of your screen you will see the icons for the thing your gonna do, after clicking on one press the > arrow at the buttom to play it (each button down there can only be used to the corresponding actions they are tied to, so if you can press then it means you can use em on the animation you are doing.)

Reactions: junora

junora

Apr 15, 2024
For example you click the person icon, click on it then click on the hands, then at the right of your screen you will see the icons for the thing your gonna do, after clicking on one press the > arrow at the buttom to play it (each button down there can only be used to the corresponding actions they are tied to, so if you can press then it means you can use em on the animation you are doing.)
ah i see, i don't know that there's another option at the bottom because it covered by taskbar *i don't play it in fullscreen
thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc1551

Hentai Kami-Sama

Sep 24, 2023
View attachment 1539396

Overview:
Sex Toy Simulator
Thread Updated: 2021-12-13
Release Date: 2021-12-10
Developer: TnDoys -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: Japanese (No Text)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1539374 View attachment 1539375 View attachment 1539376 View attachment 1539377 View attachment 1539378
is the game safe?

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
New game dropped from dev, Basically a BJ focused game. Moreso waiting on the sidescroller game he has been working on.

Reactions: hecom

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
New game dropped from dev, Basically a BJ focused game. Moreso waiting on the sidescroller game he has been working on.
Yeah , but it is quite shit ( the new BJ one)
Had to Regedit it to run it on full screen . And the interactions with the (silver) girl are quite poor/lacking .
Some devs never learn , or my expectations have been sky high to expect a slightly better game than the previous one.
Oh well . Here it is if anyone wanna give it a look (28MB)

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Yeah , but it is quite shit ( the new BJ one)
Had to Regedit it to run it on full screen . And the interactions with the (silver) girl are quite poor/lacking .
Some devs never learn , or my expectations have been sky high to expect a slightly better game than the previous one.
Oh well . Here it is if anyone wanna give it a look (28MB)
Eh from the looks of it, it was more so a side game or a super short one (it's even like 3-4 bucks in dlsite) main one the dev is working on is a 2d pixel side scroller where you try to escape a facility by cumming a certain amount of times in certain machines (nvm scratch that 3 games the other one is where you force a girl to do sex challenges like make 10 people ejaculate behind an alley and it's gonna have different locations and sensitivity stats and challenges and shit). Main thing this game has with the original is experimentation or different reactions honestly. Girl gets less resistant the less hp/stamina she has, if you cum in her mouth and press the up arrow before she finishes swallowing she starts caughing, just little details like that and more, similar to rinkan hut. It's just a short BJ game that's cheap (Also screenshots and in ci-en there was a purple gauge to the left so the game might get update relating to that later on).

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
damn, i know this game all about rape and all, but would it be so bad to add some gentle way of foreplay mechanic

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes