4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Dayyum this game is great, even tho is a "raped". But there is no story to it, so who tf care anyway lol.
Really love this kind of interactive game.
For this here on F95 might find the game "Round and round molester train", even the girl is similar, with the story and most of all the best of the gameplay for this kind of game i ever seen

PurpleStevens

May 30, 2019
I can't do anything in this game how do I even play it I mean I can switch between modes but nothing more right click left click all do nothing sure I can turn on the vobrators that I strap to her but nothign mroe am I a moron how do I fucking play?

NapNappingNepNep

Oct 20, 2022
For this here on F95 might find the game "Round and round molester train", even the girl is similar, with the story and most of all the best of the gameplay for this kind of game i ever seen
Thank you for the recommendation, I must say the screenshot is quite intresting. Will try the game one!
Thanks you!

Reactions: mr.dotdot

BullMen

May 6, 2019
Hm, i wonder what might be fixed or invent?
Got these changes from the game folder:

If you have problems with window size or resolution, try the following.
Enter regedit during win+r (execution), look for KHEY_CURRENT_USER / SOFTWARE / TnDoys and delete TnDoys.
If you have problems with window size or resolution, try the following:.
Enter regedit during win+r (execute), Look for KHEY_CURRENT_USER / SOFTWARE / TnDoys and remove TnDoys.
Ver 2.1 Bug fixes: 1.
1.The display remains on the cross-sectional view even after the rotors have been removed.
2.Fixed so that after 10 rotors cannot be inserted.
3.When the vibration of the rotor and vibrator is switched on, the values increase.
4. green line (which is the untreated part of the open jacket).
5. skin-coloured circle correction for uterine insertion.
6. position correction when changing poses without stopping nipple playing.
7. numerical correction of pleasure values and other values.
8. correction of colour block flickering during butt insertion.
9. fixed bug where some actions could not be stopped
10. correction of some audio.
Ver 2.11 Bug fixes: 1. Fixed some display errors.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Hm, i wonder what might be fixed or invent?
Don't see that much new stuff, other than UI changes and some extra non vaginal stuff (fucking pantyhose) only thing new I've noticed is that the cervix penetration now is toggled and then has to be done by pushing same button as for inserting and that you can keep fucking her with condom full of cum and inflate the baloon in her womb twice sadly not much else. You can also pull out, let cum flow out and still do cervix penetration without having to fill her womb completely. You can't do cervix penetration with condom tho.

I think the dev could really push this game further, certainly the cum balloon could have some RNA implemeneted with chance of popping, the girl could have some actual dialog in text form, reacting to various stuff, story with menstrual cycles, I'd certainly add belly bulging, extra bulge on womb penetration, cum inflation (vaginal and anal with cum coming out of mouth), dick size/shape customization, some long dildos for ATW content, urethral play/penetration, condom sabotage, birth control pills, other condom types and certainly more than one position, mind breaking...

Countless options, shame most won't ever get implemented...

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Don't see that much new stuff, other than UI changes and some extra non vaginal stuff (fucking pantyhose) only thing new I've noticed is that the cervix penetration now is toggled and then has to be done by pushing same button as for inserting and that you can keep fucking her with condom full of cum and inflate the baloon in her womb twice sadly not much else. You can also pull out, let cum flow out and still do cervix penetration without having to fill her womb completely. You can't do cervix penetration with condom tho.

I think the dev could really push this game further, certainly the cum balloon could have some RNA implemeneted with chance of popping, the girl could have some actual dialog in text form, reacting to various stuff, story with menstrual cycles, I'd certainly add belly bulging, extra bulge on womb penetration, cum inflation (vaginal and anal with cum coming out of mouth), dick size/shape customization, some long dildos for ATW content, urethral play/penetration, condom sabotage, birth control pills, other condom types and certainly more than one position, mind breaking...

Countless options, shame most won't ever get implemented...
Yeah in our dream pal...

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah in our dream pal...
At least future devs have receipe for perfect game for biggest perverts (mind you it doesn't have to be rapey like this game, can be consensual or mix of both, ideal ability for user to decide how it goes) :p

junora

Apr 15, 2024
I can't do anything in this game how do I even play it I mean I can switch between modes but nothing more right click left click all do nothing sure I can turn on the vobrators that I strap to her but nothign mroe am I a moron how do I fucking play?
do you already know how to play this game?

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
do you already know how to play this game?
Go to clothes and remove em, go to hands or vibrators and use em, once she starts coomin keep it going as she slowly loses the will to resist then do whatever else you want, check out the different animations and her different reactions depending on what you do till her orange bar/her stamina goes to 0 (you can actually wait a long while for it to slowly comeback).

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes