Apr 16, 2020
Does it really count as incest if you fuck your aunt or mom and knock her up before you're born? :unsure: Technically they are not your mom/aunt yet so why would it need a patch? Unlike actual incest as a perceived real life social problem it's not like time-traveling perves that prefer fucking younger versions of their family while trying to be their own dad are as well.
No way around it bro, as long as it has a matching DNA, it's more or less incest

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Jesus, I haven't played since v0.4 and that was like... over 2 years ago. The updates for this game are abysmally slow. Not sure if I should even bother playing it now or waiting until it's completed/abandoned to play it. I am not gonna want to start all over again from the beginning each time to try and remember what was going on.

Reactions: sadmew and Landerk

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Jestur If you'd like to center the 'End replay' button, you can change 'gui.navigation_xpos' to about 80.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm guys does it matter if i download the compressed instead of the normal android one?
It should not, compressed is just for people who don't' have enough space on their "mobile/phone/device"....use whatever if space allows.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Do we find out in this update whether its better to keep the necklace or give it to Khloe?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ripples [v0.6.0] [Jestur] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.5.0 -> v0.6.0 [1,43 GB]
- - -

Mac: v0.5.0 -> v0.6.0 [1,43 GB]
- - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.5.0 -> v0.6.0 [419 MB]
- - -

Mac Compressed: v0.5.0 -> v0.6.0 [419 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Vicious92

Feb 21, 2020
I expect Skylar's scene to be just as hot as the one you just mention as well as Hana from Pale carnation's. Cant wait till I get to play and find out.
Hana's scenes so far have been fantastic. Along with Mina's scene if you went that route. *chef's kiss*

4.80 star(s) 292 Votes