turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
It's been exactly 8 months since last update released. Keep in mind this dev is only working on 1 HS game.

Haters can hate all they want, but you can't argue with facts.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
It's been exactly 8 months since last update released. Keep in mind this dev is only working on 1 HS game.

Haters can hate all they want, but you can't argue with facts.
What are you trying to imply? The update will come when it comes, Jestur is one person, keep in mind the amount of work that goes into a VN of this quality, and the size it will probably be. There are plenty VNs on this site that have longer update times

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Dani is great. She has a shot at dethroning Alyssa as my favourite after the photo session and the bathroom scene.

Look how far I've come from Skylar once being top of my list. Sorry, Skylar. You're amazing, but these girls are more what I'm looking for right now.

Reactions: V-Kun

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Ripples is one of those rare "Damn, I have to pick?" games where choosing a Best Girl is actually quite difficult, for me anyway.
That's one reason I rarely play AVNs where the LIs have to "own the MC". Still haven't played Ripples because I really don't want to have to choose.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's one reason I rarely play AVNs where the LIs have to "own the MC". Still haven't played Ripples because I really don't want to have to choose.
I wasn't talking "officially", although that too. I was referring more to the fact that SO many of the girls are candidates for the title of Best Girl. In most cases there's one super obvious choice, possibly 2, but Ripples has like 5 contenders, and the list is growing.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes