luckyking01

Mar 6, 2021
I don't play HS games much but damn this is soo good. I think dev's can make game in any platform if the story is good than people will like it surely.
Btw whats the usual update times?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why did you make it so you can't get all wallpapers in a single playthrough, you either get the Shelby one or the Daphne one, and you get the Daphne one when Shelby modeled the swimsuit, yet the wallpaper is Daphne in the swimsuit.

JumboSalami

Apr 1, 2023
Sorry to ask, but what exactly does the incest patch do? Does it unlock stuff that's already in the game, or is it entirely a fan thing? Asking because the download link reiterated that Jestur wasn't involved with the patch. Thanks in advance.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Sorry to ask, but what exactly does the incest patch do? Does it unlock stuff that's already in the game, or is it entirely a fan thing? Asking because the download link reiterated that Jestur wasn't involved with the patch. Thanks in advance.
TBH, I've never played without it, but I assume "mom" and "sis" would be "landlady" and "roommate" without it.
Because Patreon's rules, devs can't release games with incest content. So they never create the incest patches for their games here on F95. It's always a fan that does it, definitely never the dev. To suggest otherwise would be preposterous.

JumboSalami

Apr 1, 2023
TBH, I've never played without it, but I assume "mom" and "sis" would be "landlady" and "roommate" without it.
Because Patreon's rules, devs can't release games with incest content. So they never create the incest patches for their games here on F95. It's always a fan that does it, definitely never the dev. To suggest otherwise would be preposterous. ;)
Understood. Appreciate the quick response.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It changes relationships and some texts, but no scenes are changed.

If incest is not your thing, you won't miss anything if you don't apply the patch.

By the way, though, if you use the WALKTHROUGH MOD by LightmanP, the incest patch has already been applied; he incorporates it into his mod.

wtfamidoinghere2023

Jan 22, 2023
I agree but i can let it slide considering how many girls this game has, it would take forever until we got a scene with all the ladies if Jestur slow down on that part, personally i dont mind about it but you know there are bunch of people who would complaining here and there if the game has a few lewd scenes, it was kinda reminded me with Luna's scene on Eternum which is also a little bit too fast imo.

dude Luna in eternum was not too fast, people were pissed that there was no sex scenes for 4 full chapters.

Reactions: bbbbbobbbbbbb

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Had spare time in the weekend and decided to play this one out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just my input
I actually thought the dev did a good job with the time skip.

This is one area where AVN creators often stumble - how to allow for relationships to develop over time without taking a year or two of RL time to create all the renders showing the daily grind.

The time skip allowed several things to happen and, for me, feel like they fit the story and allowed reasonable time progression:

This gave Skylar time to distance herself from the MC after what her mother told her about him (and we don't have all those details at this time).

It gave time for the MC to develop his Alyssa relationship so that her actions happened gradually.

This allowed the MC to take a break from his time travel investigation/activities and try to disappear back into the rest of the student body.

It gave time for the MC and Tiffany to develop their new relationship so that the intimacy they experienced at the end of the last rev fit their evolving relationship.

I actually enjoyed all 5 chapters but understand if you feel like the last one was not as well written as the rest of the story.

Cheers! :coffee:

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I actually thought the dev did a good job with the time skip.

This is one area where AVN creators often stumble - how to allow for relationships to develop over time without taking a year or two of RL time to create all the renders showing the daily grind.

The time skip allowed several things to happen and, for me, feel like they fit the story and allowed reasonable time progression:

This gave Skylar time to distance herself from the MC after what her mother told her about him (and we don't have all those details at this time).

It gave time for the MC to develop his Alyssa relationship so that her actions happened gradually.

This allowed the MC to take a break from his time travel investigation/activities and try to disappear back into the rest of the student body.

It gave time for the MC and Tiffany to develop their new relationship so that the intimacy they experienced at the end of the last rev fit their evolving relationship.

I actually enjoyed all 5 chapters but understand if you feel like the last one was not as well written as the rest of the story.

Cheers! :coffee:
not saying not do time skips. saying this wan't it.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
not saying not do time skips. saying this wan't it.
While I disagree with you, I understand your point. But keep in mind the dev had to make a big pause when making episode 5 due health issues. That may be reason you may notice the difference. Fortunely he seems fully recovered, and hopefully Skylar and everyone come back full of energy as well.

Reactions: shitass1001

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
While I disagree with you, I understand your point. But keep in mind the dev had to make a big pause when making episode 5 due health issues. That may be reason you may notice the difference. Fortunely he seems fully recovered, and hopefully Skylar and everyone come back full of energy as well.
good to know. as sayed I just tried this game this weekend so my info of circumstance was nonexistent.
my critique tho stands since i wrote it in order to provide feedback and not to bitch.
here's to a compleate recovery and improvement both going forwards and perhaps a touch up on chapter 5 time permitting.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
good to know. as sayed I just tried this game this weekend so my info of circumstance was nonexistent.
my critique tho stands since i wrote it in order to provide feedback and not to bitch.
here's to a compleate recovery and improvement both going forwards and perhaps a touch up on chapter 5 time permitting.
It's fine, no one said you were bitching, you were polite on criticism. I just disagreed. Unfortunely many don't know to critic without being rude to the creator and fans.

It's like discussing pizza variations, some like pepperoni, others Margherita, or even quattro formaggi, etc, and it continues to be a great discussion until someone sadly picks pineapple.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
It's fine, no one said you were bitching, you were polite on criticism. I just disagreed. Unfortunely many don't know to critic without being rude to the creator and fans.

It's like discussing pizza variations, some like pepperoni, others Margherita, or even quattro formaggi, etc, and it continues to be a great discussion until someone sadly picks pineapple.
Did you just diss Pineapple pizza!?
Ripples YerDesgusteng.png
Ripples YerRude.png
Ripples DelishPinePizza.png

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: nzn and Dunner

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The game is so confusing without the incest patch. Especially because of the different characters in different timelines.

Reactions: Dunner
Jun 13, 2021
If you're gonna try to make me eat a "Hawaiian Pizza", then be authentic: Hawaii wouldn't use Canadian "bacon", they'd use SPAM (and maybe real bacon ;)). And, while I'll eat it, I'm not a fan of American "pepperoni" that much either = give me real Capacola, Posciutto, Sopprasatta or Bresaola. American pepperoni could get you whacked in Italy. :ROFLMAO:
A small lesson on Italian language.
Capocollo, Prosciutto, Soppressata.
Salame Piccante (spiced with Peperoncino) is what Americans call Pepperoni.

Reactions: Dunner

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Salame Piccante (spiced with Peperoncino) is what Americans call Pepperoni.
But that doesn't seem to be what gets used here - it's some bastardization that is practically plastic. Maybe that's how it started, but that isn't what it is now, at least on a broad scale. Kind of like "Bologna", which is supposed to emulate Mortadella, but comes up way short.

And if you were to order "pepperoni" on your pizza in Italy, you'd get the peppers, not the meat. Of course, first you'd get a weird look.

4.80 star(s) 305 Votes