Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
What do you mean the content isn't moving along? And confronted me about what?

Would you rather have me rush the story? The whole story for Ripples was wrote before I started episode one. I know exactly where it's going, and I don't want to rush and do a bad job. Yeah, some episodes I wrote turned out to be too big and had to broken up into two episodes. This episode being one of them. And I do have motivation to complete the story, if I'm being honest. Honey Select is very limited in the tech side and production side. I would love to move on from it. So I will be happy the day the game is completed and I can use something else.

And it's not a once a year release. I took a month off after the last release and I moved to another house and a bunch of things happened and I had trouble getting my computer room all together so I basically started development close to January. So it took me only like 7 months and we did like 2-3 of testing and proofreading.

I'm sorry it's not up to your standard, but I'm no expert at this. This is my first VN. I worked hard on this release. It's tought to make everyone happy. I'm just following my script I wrote a long long time ago. I thought it was a great update myself. It's essentially only part 1 but part 2 will come soon enough.

Well, I just wanted to clear up a few things. I read through the comments and it sounds like most people are enjoying the update. And appreciate all the kind words. It's really means a lot to me. Thank you for playing and I hope you'll all enjoy the rest of the story.
Could have sworn you were a VN veteran. Ripples is in my top 3 adult VN ever, and to do that first try is impressive!

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
If we don't get to eventually breed the aunt in a future update I'm going to game end myself.

On a more serious note, this being a first project is absolutely insane. This is one of the best VN's I've played since Palmer.

Aug 9, 2022
Just finished the newest update (0.7) and I enjoyed it immensely! I do have to say, it was a lot shorter than I thought it would be after how long it took to come out. Of course, with all the great animation it added, I can kind of see where it may have took longer to make. Alls I can say is despite it taking so long to update and the update feeling shorter then usual, it was GREAT, just not looking forward to the long wait for the next update.

4.80 star(s) 305 Votes