Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Sure, that, or as a continuation of the park / their growing romantic relationship.
I also can't help wondering if Darci2 is going to get involved with the MC at some point, or since we've established that they can exist together in the same timeline, perhaps all 3 of them.
On that note, I'd be willing to bet that Darci #2's comment to Darci #1 about not being afraid refers at least partially to Darci's hinted surprise for later at the hotel, like revealing her feelings and initiating sex. Would not be surprised at all if some of her planning involved bringing lingerie.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Ok, finally playing, and I had to stop and ask:

Is "Doug" really one of those cartoons where you had no childhood if you didn't watch it? Like, I doubt anyone is going go "You haven't seen Doug?! We have to fix that, bro!".

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
yes... The "_mods folder" goes into the game folder.
That mod gives some slightly misleading information from one screenshot you posted.
jennyIgotyournumber and Scarlettflag1 are set true in the next scene which happens regardless of your choice with Khloe and Jenny making out.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Ok, finally playing, and I had to stop and ask:

Is "Doug" really one of those cartoons where you had no childhood if you didn't watch it? Like, I doubt anyone is going go "You haven't seen Doug?! We have to fix that, bro!".
Well, a lot of kids did watch Doug. Unfortunately, I wasn't usually in charge of the remote, and my older siblings weren't into it. It's been my greatest regret in life that I didn't fight harder against this oppression. It's taken me years of therapy to get over this shameful past of mine.

4.80 star(s) 303 Votes