Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
True, coitus interruptus as effective birth control in Ripples universe is established during that one flashback with Jack's dad. "Remember, Son, until you decide she's ready to stay home and raise your babies, spooge on her face. She'll respect you for doing the responsible thing."
I mean okay...it isn't exactly reliable in real life, but if the game gives you the option it would be weird if Scarlett would still get pregnant by it. Never mind the fact that with Patreon these days you couldn't really do it outside of a semi-official patch.

Does the story work better with or without the MC being related to some of the girls? In most cases, it's clear the story was written with incest in mind, so the writing takes a hit when a patch isn't used.

I've put off playing this episode since the patch is no longer supported, and I was hoping the multi mod would fix that, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So I was hoping I could get some opinions on how it impacts the story and writing to just drop the relations from it.
I honestly would say so far it works better without an incest patch. Incest really doesn't make much sense in the game.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I mean okay...it isn't exactly reliable in real life, but if the game gives you the option it would be weird if Scarlett would still get pregnant by it. Never mind the fact that with Patreon these days you couldn't really do it outside of a semi-official patch.
Yea, I'm sure Scarlett's fine... for now. On the other hand, that girl on the left in your signature, I bet she could get pregnant just from looking at her with lustful thoughts in mind.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
will there be a way to keep playing the music you pick? cause it kinda sucks that you pick a song then it stops playing when you leave the phone

4.80 star(s) 302 Votes