PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
One theory is that this is not our Skylar, but a future Skylar who came back, because making those big tattoos in the time she was missing is pretty tight. And a sentence she says of having the MC inside again.
I agree with that possibility - which goes back to my final comment:

Let's let Jestur tell his story and see what happens down the road.

A story including time travel will have some Ripples (had to pun that!! :p) that are unexpected.

This might just be the most obvious one at this stage of the story.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know there is a 99% chance it wont ever happen but I was thinking. If the timeline gets really fucked up in a future update and we have to fix it how great it be if this dev brought in some characters for other games. Instead of it being a brief cameo be more like an cameo character or 2 that keeps showing up once in awhile in the story not all the time but just once in awhile until it gets fixed.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I know there is a 99% chance it wont ever happen but I was thinking. If the timeline gets really fucked up in a future update and we have to fix it how great it be if this dev brought in some characters for other games. Instead of it being a brief cameo be more like an cameo character or 2 that keeps showing up once in awhile in the story not all the time but just once in awhile until it gets fixed.
I don't know...in a way it is a neat idea, but with a lot of strings attached. The original developer would have to give his okay and the character can't look to different in style to what is already in the game to not make it too jarring.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know...in a way it is a neat idea, but with a lot of strings attached. The original developer would have to give his okay and the character can't look to different in style to what is already in the game to not make it too jarring.
I agree which is why I doubt it will ever happen but the idea came to me so figure be fun to share it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkatakka

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
One theory is that this is not our Skylar, but a future Skylar who came back, because making those big tattoos in the time she was missing is pretty tight. And a sentence she says of having the MC inside again.
I think it's more likely she's the same Skylar, she just went to the future for a few months.

Reactions: AnonW123

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Why are we so sure it was the future and not the past? Because she's reticent with the MC to avoid time paradoxes?
idk for me it's hard to sell it would be a past version of her cause of the new tattoo's unless I guess she was around without us knowing for awhile and during that time got the new ink. But yeah the tattoo's is what makes it a hard sell for me on it being a past version of her.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is there a way to remove the tattoos from Skylar or end the relationship with her (without having to essentially restart)? Seeing the new tattoos ruined any desire to see her further. Absolutely hideous.

Memes aside, while tastes are for everyone, I really think saying her tattoos are hideous is way overboard... I also don't like an excessive amount of tattoos, as in real life I've always loved girls with subtle tattoos and not excessive, hence why I maybe prefered the older ones, but I believe the new ones don't remove her original appeal at all... but that's just my opinion.

I understand you prefered the old ones, but saying they are hideous... meh.

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Wait, 6.0? LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This is a top tier VN plot wise and visual fidelity wise, and I've been waiting for the new update.

Reactions: Infidel

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Found out about this game a while ago through recommendation.
And I can see why.

A couple of things from the story are relatively clear.
To my mind at least ...

#1 The theory of the masked guy is not fully true. Dani and some other girls are acting like MC forgot something and Shelby is ... nice.
#2 MC is the father of Darci, Skylar, Alice and Alyssa at the very least.
#3 Riley and cronies are "the good guys" and the masked guy is part of "the bad guys".
#4 Time travel is not really a secret to people in riverside. MC and Darci are just the last ones to know ...

Last edited:

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Found out about this game a while ago through recommendation.
And I can see why.

A couple of things from the story are relatively clear.
To my mind at least ...

#1 The theory of the masked guy is not fully true. Dani and some other girls are acting like MC forgot something and Shelby is ... nice.
#2 MC is the father of Darci, Skylar, Alice and Alyssa at the very least.
#3 Riley and cronies are "the good guys" and the masked guy is part of "the bad guys".
#4 Time travel is not really a secret to people in riverside. MC and Darci are just the last ones to know ...
2 and 4 are cap. Being the father of the twins, maybe, if there hasn't been a mention of their fathers so far, but also the father of Darci and Skylar? nothing has pointed to that being a possibility. and number 4 just is illogical.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
2 and 4 are cap. Being the father of the twins, maybe, if there hasn't been a mention of their fathers so far, but also the father of Darci and Skylar? nothing has pointed to that being a possibility. and number 4 just is illogical.
I wouldn't say everyone. But I bet some people we've already met know.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Darcies mother is held captive somewhere. From the cliffhanger picture it looks like on a fuck machine.
It is not out of the question that she is broken and thus jumps MC's dick as a reward.
She basically lives in the basement of their house and never steps a foot above ground let alone outside.
IIRC Jacky said that SHE raised Darci, meaning there was no father in sight.

Skylars mom is Luna.
Why pray tell did she
#1 basically flee from the house of her long time friend
#2 told skylar to never get close to him ever
#3 used "left the stove on" as an excuse
All this combined only makes sense if she had a bad experience with "Donnie" in 1999, say if he as the father was ousted to have other children with other women, ghosted her after and now she is out to protect her daughter.

Number 4 is not really illogical, just improbable.
That everyone knows truly is, which is why I did not say that.
That many of the former workers in the power plant - who provided many jobs up until the accident - however is not.
The plant was owned by Douchebag McAsshat who in 2019 basically owns the town. It is possible he imposed an extremely strict NDA with a threat of legal action, "accidents" or a combination of both. Meaning it is likely many inhabitants "know" of time travel but are forbidden and/or afraid to talk about it. Whether they know specifics or "only" encountered weird deja vus is another issue entirely.

That is an immediate dud due to Patreon. :HideThePain:
Yes and No.
Technically it is a grey zone as it is not confirmed yet.
Last I heard Patreon did not go "Minority Report" on its creators.
Yet.
Practically there is the possibility of a "true story patch".

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 299 Votes