Aug 18, 2019
Because guess what?

v0.6.0 beta vs v0.6.0 public had these changes.

• 5 new hidden renders
yes, that is literally it....

So, unless there is something fundamentally wrong with this version there won't be very many changes if any at all with the public version.
I just think that the public version is the final update of said version. So if there is any "officially unofficial" incest patch, it won't come out until the public version is done and dusted, then the patch can be worked on, by ahem, someone.

All guesswork.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
I replayed from episode 5, went through recap and still those were my exact thoughts:
Zrzut ekranu (108).png
Hahaha fuckin' Stabby Mike, that's the best cameo ever:ROFLMAO:! I'm glad he even get the chance to stab something.
I was born in 1999 and I know about static noise annoucing incoming phonecall. C'mon, MC's shock reaction is unjustified :p

Why does Jenny have to be so adorable? If she won't get a happy ending I'm gonna flip.

Great update as always. Good luck to Jestur with the next one.

• Haha
Reactions: ImFuckingIrish
Aug 18, 2019
I replayed from episode 5, went through recap and still those were my exact thoughts:
View attachment 3893478
Hahaha fuckin' Stabby Mike, that's the best cameo ever:ROFLMAO:! I'm glad he even get the chance to stab something.
I was born in 1999 and I know about static noise annoucing incoming phonecall. C'mon, MC's shock reaction is unjustified :p

Why does Jenny have to be so adorable? If she won't get a happy ending I'm gonna flip.

Great update as always. Good luck to Jestur with the next one.
Stabby Mike is the best name ever.

Dec 5, 2019
Pretty disappointed that we didn't get a Darci scene, since she was the one being shown in most of the dev updates, and considering how long it took for the patch to release.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I just think that the public version is the final update of said version. So if there is any "officially unofficial" incest patch, it won't come out until the public version is done and dusted, then the patch can be worked on, by ahem, someone.

All guesswork.
That is not what it means at all...

I've explained this all already. The patch was UPDATED for the BETA and has been for ever other beta

Reactions: ImFuckingIrish
Aug 18, 2019
in the recent update, you may very probably witness the conception of Krystal, Alice and Alicia by MC shagging their respective mothers.. and MC and Darcy² rescueing her mother, who will never again leave her basement isn't leaving much room for speculation about darcys father... which leads to the concusion that most if not all 18 y.o. LI in the present are MCs daughters...
Shit, if we knock up Tiffany in 1999, does that mean we're our own farther?

If we don't get to knock her up again in the present day while the MC is calling her "mom", we should riot. Just sayin'.

I'm just dreaming here, excuse me.

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
Shit, if we knock up Tiffany in 1999, does that mean we're our own farther?

If we don't get to knock her up again in the present day while the MC is calling her "mom", we should riot. Just sayin'.

I'm just dreaming here, excuse me.
I dont know why time travel theme dramas or games keep doing the same, but you cant be your own father since it will be a time paradox, because you cant create anything without a real origin.

I mean, the origin of something cant be purely the time travel thing, it is a paradox like if the future you shows you how to create a time machine thanks to be able to use that same time machine.

I hope i made my point clear since English is not my mother tongue.

PS i suppose it was a good update but i didnt like it that much since any of my favourites girls were involved

candaboall

Aug 1, 2020
I dont know why time travel theme dramas or games keep doing the same, but you cant be your own father since it will be a time paradox, because you cant create anything without a real origin.

I mean, the origin of something cant be purely the time travel thing, it is a paradox like if the future you shows you how to create a time machine thanks to be able to use that same time machine.

I hope i made my point clear since English is not my mother tongue.

PS i suppose it was a good update but i didnt like it that much since any of my favourites girls were involved
It's time travel, it's not going to make sense

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Actually, looks like the mod got updated so just make sure you're using the new version of that if you had installed it.
Is the incest patch canon or non canon?
It's non-canon
You have lurkers on here who work for Patreon looking to find and kill dev's pages for TOS violations. Even if the dev has nothing to do with it. This site specifically has been cited as proof in communication with another dev.

4.80 star(s) 299 Votes