crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Won't lie, I was a bit let down with this update. I still support the game on Patreon but it's just like.. I don't know. The animations were fantastic but the storytelling felt like it was trying to hit a word count at points. I'm trying to frame this more as constructive criticism than whining (but I'm no writer myself), but it felt like a few scenes of

"I enter the restaurant"
You want burger?
"Yes I want burger"
Okay I'll bring it out
"My burger arrives"
Here's your food!
"I eat, it was good"
How was the food?
"It was good!"

It just felt like not as quality as I was used to. It's likely I'm in the minority here, it just felt a bit off I guess

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Well my friends, what a chapter! And what talent for writing and narrative construction. This developer is definitely a genius!
And the animations, damn it, incredible!

In short, again very, very good work and this VN remains
first place in my favorites.
No bugs on my side, this update is solid in every way.
Congratulations Jestur.
I still hope to find Skylar soon :love:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Won't lie, I was a bit let down with this update. I still support the game on Patreon but it's just like.. I don't know. The animations were fantastic but the storytelling felt like it was trying to hit a word count at points. I'm trying to frame this more as constructive criticism than whining (but I'm no writer myself), but it felt like a few scenes of

"I enter the restaurant"
You want burger?
"Yes I want burger"
Okay I'll bring it out
"My burger arrives"
Here's your food!
"I eat, it was good"
How was the food?
"It was good!"

It just felt like not as quality as I was used to. It's likely I'm in the minority here, it just felt a bit off I guess
Well my friends, what a chapter! And what talent for writing and narrative construction. This developer is definitely a genius!

Congratulations Jestur.
Sorry, but these two posts back to back are just too funny. :KEK:

Edit: Also Cockburn will now be the last name I'll use in future games that allow you to pick one. :KEK:

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
Just started playing and was planning to do an incest playthrough first with patch but something tells me that's going to be a lot more complicated than I thought

quangngx_23

Aug 22, 2022

"I enter the restaurant"
You want burger?
"Yes I want burger"
Okay I'll bring it out
"My burger arrives"
Here's your food!
"I eat, it was good"
How was the food?
"It was good!"

Congratulations Jestur.
the duality of man 1722633910266.png

4.80 star(s) 299 Votes