hth2m1

May 28, 2018
The timing doesn't quite work out unless several months are going to pass. Since the time jump is 20 years and most girls are 18-years-old at the start of the game (and the ones that are 19+ have accounted for fathers), we'd need a minimum of 3 months to pass before any of the past LIs become pregnant (since, for example, 18 years and 11 months old plus 9 months pregnancy is still less than 20-year time jump).

Certainly a possibility I've considered though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Hello to all ,
I have a "issue", i have dl the 0.7 beta , but in my save i'am at the end of 0.6, Darci is here for saving her mother , but after that , i'm back to te main menu.
Do you have this issue too ?
Did you install the patch/mod for 0.6? Because if so that's probably your issue, you have to wait for the updated version or play without for now.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Did you install the patch/mod for 0.6? Because if so that's probably your issue, you have to wait for the updated version or play without for now.
Actually, looks like the mod got updated so just make sure you're using the new version of that if you had installed it.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
The timing doesn't quite work out unless several months are going to pass. Since the time jump is 20 years and most girls are 18-years-old at the start of the game (and the ones that are 19+ have accounted for fathers), we'd need a minimum of 3 months to pass before any of the past LIs become pregnant (since, for example, 18 years and 11 months old plus 9 months pregnancy is still less than 20-year time jump).

Certainly a possibility I've considered though.
Just to help you out a little, the natural length of gestation for a human pregnancy is 9 full months, meaning that the due date is technically the start of the 10th month. Thought that might be helpful in figuring out the math for when the MC may or may not have impregnated some or all of the moms.

It's also entirely possible that the MC will make multiple additional trips, that the specific time he travels to may shift, and that he may spend an extended time there at .
Obviously that part is pure supposition. No way of knowing before it appears in the story.

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
dumb question ,i downloaded the 0.7 b and couldnt continue my save so i did a new playthrough (no biggie) but at the end of episode 6 just got the patreon thx and back to menu... did i did something wrong like i did installed the Ipatch again so should i supp this game and make a fresh 0.7b?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
dumb question ,i downloaded the 0.7 b and couldnt continue my save so i did a new playthrough (no biggie) but at the end of episode 6 just got the patreon thx and back to menu... did i did something wrong like i did installed the Ipatch again so should i supp this game and make a fresh 0.7b?
That's where your problem lies... the Ipatch is only until 0.6 for now...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The patch isn't updated

4.80 star(s) 299 Votes