Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Okay this part got me :ROFLMAO:. I recognized the chirping sound the moment it happened but didn't remember what it was from. I completely forgot that cellphones used to do that before the phone rang! What a weirdly mundane throwback. Well done, lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
  1. v1.0 will probably be the full release
  2. Software versioning uses decimals as separators, not as percent completion indicators; ie, v0.9 can be followed by v0.10 and then v0.11; v0.7 essentially means release 0 (pre-release; beta; etc), update 7
Can be; but why they don't go v0.09 instead I will never accept (that they don't care or are lazy).

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Okay this part got me :ROFLMAO:. I recognized the chirping sound the moment it happened but didn't remember what it was from. I completely forgot that cellphones used to do that before the phone rang! What a weirdly mundane throwback. Well done, lol

Put your phone on your desk close to your PC speakers and voila... :HideThePain:

The following dialogue also got me:

:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: KuClover

FrogGod1

Apr 13, 2024
Great update but man that hook for the next episode damn, all the girls at a party with the MC PLUS the hotel room being booked, setting up some nice possibilities there. Gonna be a long wait again for the next update

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kimhuynjoong

AeroHotshot

Apr 8, 2018
If anyone is looking for the hidden renders in this episode, here are they:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
If anyone is looking for the hidden renders in this episode, here are they:

You should be called a hero, not the one who leaked the update!

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Can be; but why they don't go v0.09 instead I will never accept (that they don't care or are lazy).
Because that is simply not the way software versioning works, as the previous poster said it is not a decimal number so leading zeroes would mean nothing and make no sense to include because there is no set number of iterations at any given versioning level before the next level up increments. In theory they could keep updating all the way up to 0.7852365 and beyond before ever making it to 1.0 (an extreme and insanely unlikely example, but it's to illustrate a point). Some developers even go as far as to add minor versions to their major version releases, so for example 0.1.4 meaning the 4th iteration on the 0.1 build. And then of course you might even see lettered iterations beyond that indicating something like a bugfix for a version like 0.1.4c. There are no real hard rules for the exact numbering a dev can use, the most important thing is that they are clear and consistent with their numbering within the project itself, but there are clear and common conventions that experienced developers tend to use because they just make sense and are easily understood.

Reactions: pitao

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I've pretty much been under the assumption this entire time that any girl whose mother shows up in 1999, MC is her dad. And his own too, of course.
Yeah , is one of many theories (y)
The timing doesn't quite work out unless several months are going to pass. Since the time jump is 20 years and most girls are 18-years-old at the start of the game (and the ones that are 19+ have accounted for fathers), we'd need a minimum of 3 months to pass before any of the past LIs become pregnant (since, for example, 18 years and 11 months old plus 9 months pregnancy is still less than 20-year time jump).

Certainly a possibility I've considered though.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Hello to all ,
I have a "issue", i have dl the 0.7 beta , but in my save i'am at the end of 0.6, Darci is here for saving her mother , but after that , i'm back to te main menu.
Do you have this issue too ?

4.80 star(s) 299 Votes