PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I know we got two distance shots, but a nice angled close-up of Skylar's backside would have been cool ^_^
If there was one in the set, I would have included it.

I went with the ladies who had both a front and back side shot (even though Skylar was at a distance).

I believe that Jester's work refutes troll/troll behavior better than my words can!

Cheers!! :coffee:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Just another connection between Jenny/Jackie ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are the Ripples lore-heads trying to make connection between these two? it doesnt make sense in the story right? Jackie is like 50+ so at the lowest she would be 30 right?
Also I don't really see this as a connection, its like saying two people are possibly the same person because they both like flowers

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Are the Ripples lore-heads trying to make connection between these two? it doesnt make sense in the story right? Jackie is like 50+ so at the lowest she would be 30 right?
Also I don't really see this as a connection, its like saying two people are possibly the same person because they both like flowers
Clearly the ONLY people that can laugh/smile must be deeply deeply romantically involved with the MC and time travel!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Clearly the ONLY people that can laugh/smile must be deeply deeply romantically involved with the MC and time travel!
There's a theory that she was thrown back 20(?) years from the date of the accident and has come forward from that earlier time. Guess we'll see.

As for the other assertion, while not dispositive of anything, when a Dev uses very similar phrasing for two characters that look like they could be the same person in a time travel VN, connecting those things and tagging them as possible Easter eggs, rather than mere coincidence, isn't whacky and silly. Could it simply be a phrasing Jestur liked and used in a couple of different places? Sure. Could it be a hint at something else? Maybe - it's a time travel VN, after all, and we only know the one time "rule" we've been told about, not all the rules that may actually come into play.

You don't have to believe those things are connected, but don't ridicule unless you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt they they are not.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
There's a theory that she was thrown back 20(?) years from the date of the accident and has come forward from that earlier time. Guess we'll see.

As for the other assertion, while not dispositive of anything, when a Dev uses very similar phrasing for two characters that look like they could be the same person in a time travel VN, connecting those things and tagging them as possible Easter eggs, rather than mere coincidence, isn't whacky and silly. Could it simply be a phrasing Jestur liked and used in a couple of different places? Sure. Could it be a hint at something else? Maybe - it's a time travel VN, after all, and we only know the one time "rule" we've been told about, not all the rules that may actually come into play.

You don't have to believe those things are connected, but don't ridicule unless you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt they they are not.
Similar phrasing? One says I like to "SEE YOU SMILE" the other is saying "YOU WANT TO SEE ME SMILE?".....

Do you think the family dentist is also involved in time travel because he commented on the MCs smile?

Keep in mind she would have had to remember THE EXACT comment she made decades ago, and hope that MC doesn't put it together? If she wanted MC to have a hint she'd be dropping bigger ones....

• Haha
Reactions: pitao

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
Similar phrasing? One says I like to "SEE YOU SMILE" the other is saying "YOU WANT TO SEE ME SMILE?".....

Do you think the family dentist is also involved in time travel because he commented on the MCs smile?

Keep in mind she would have had to remember THE EXACT comment she made decades ago, and hope that MC doesn't put it together? If she wanted MC to have a hint she'd be dropping bigger ones....
Yeah, she remembers this moment perfectly :love:
1716428326992.png

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, she remembers this moment perfectly :love:
View attachment 3661796
That's not the smile moment.... so your "comparison" still doesn't work? Like what are you comparing now? Her saying she wants a boy she likes to try their best and a teacher wanting her student (and granddaughters best friend) to do their best .....? Does she want MC to know or not? If she doesn't why drop the hint? If she does why not drop a bigger hint? Like her saying (as an old lady) oh my favorite game is [insert the game she let you win here] instead of just saying she "loves games"

Are you one of those people who thinks every girl who is 18-20 in town is secretly MCs kid?

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021

I can agree with this theory a bit with the fact that Jackie and Jenny are both gamers (and apparently good), but my comment was based on how the original "connection" in the comment I replied to was just two characters saying somewhat similar things.
I am aware the dev of this game has a lot of easter eggs, but in this case I fail to see this as one.

"but don't ridicule unless you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt they they are not." The burden of proof when it comes to theories is usually on the people who believe in the theory. Also I would hardly call what either me or Simpgor said ridicule.

Reactions: Simpgor

pitao

May 18, 2023
when a Dev uses very similar phrasing for two characters that look like they could be the same person in a time travel VN, connecting those things and tagging them as possible Easter eggs, rather than mere coincidence, isn't whacky and silly.

Lol or Jestur maybe is using misdirection or you both misdirect yourselves in the conversation (or maybe I'm the "misdirector" :p), either or neither way this is too funny :ROFLMAO:
Don't mind me much, just trying to lighten the mood a bit hehe

Here goes a TBBT video about time travel "grammar" to lighten even more the mood with laughter

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

And if Jackie is Jenny, she could clearly be referencing the prior interaction. And why wouldn't she remember? After all, MC looks exactly like he did decades ago because in his current reality he's only a few days older than he was in that interaction. While you may not have the faculties to remember things at 50-ish that happened when you were 20-ish, some of us have great recall when an event is something that was significant and/or with a person that was significant. When I see someone from my 20s that I haven't seen for 30 years, seeing them will unlock memories and events from that past. And keep in mind, if Jackie is Jenny, she's had years to come to the realization that MC is the same person she met before the accident, and is also realizing that he has hit that point in his life where his time travels are starting and their past interactions are real-time for him. Now would be the precise time to start dropping a subtle hint as to who she is here and there - she certainly isn't going to simply blurt it out without testing the waters to confirm he's in his time travel phase.

There is also "VN logic", which dictates that any coincidence really isn't a coincidence. This logic is present in books, TV and movies, as well. So, rather than being arrogantly dismissive, open your mind a little - let that corpus callosum do what it was designed to do and let the logical side and the creative side talk to one another a little bit. ;)

And, again - I don't know if this is what's going on or not, but in a FUCKING TIME TRAVEL VN it isn't an unreasonable bit of speculation. What is unreasonable is being completely dismissive (and increasingly dickish) without clear evidence to the contrary.

That's not the smile moment.... so your "comparison" still doesn't work? Like what are you comparing now? Her saying she wants a boy she likes to try their best and a teacher wanting her student (and granddaughters best friend) to do their best .....? Does she want MC to know or not? If she doesn't why drop the hint? If she does why not drop a bigger hint? Like her saying (as an old lady) oh my favorite game is [insert the game she let you win here] instead of just saying she "loves games"

Are you one of those people who thinks every girl who is 18-20 in town is secretly MCs kid?
That is what she said immediately after his "smile" comment. Want to try again?

4.80 star(s) 302 Votes