Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Wait so harem isn't confirmed all along?? I always thought that this one is a harem game as it mostly lets you fuck around and the "vibe" is adjacent to a normal harem game. But I kinda agree that the amount of woman MC could fuck does make a full harem seemingly impossible. Still, a harem ending with all the main LIs (honestly I don't count LIs from previous timeline to be main LIs as it's quite difficult to pull off) would be nice, such as mom, sis, best friend, sis's best friend (forgot her name), the "sluty" classmate (also forgot her name).
I believe it's neither confirmed nor rejected either... This game has some strong harem vibes. Darci knows MC has fucked Krystal iirc. Krystal shares MC with Daphne. Jessica knows about at least one past activity with Skylar. Khloe and Jenny have had threesome shenanigans with MC. Only Jessica has shown any outright jealousy. One might choose to view some of Darci's behavior and dialogue as containing some buried jealousy. It's just that none of the girls are girlfriends as yet, and none of them have a complete understanding of Jack's rambling ways. And I don't think Jes has offered any promises that any and all girls will be available to be upgraded to anything more serious than the casual or romantic fuckbuddies they are now.
In the meantime, I'm enjoying the ride while we find out how it all plays out.
My understanding is that Jestur has said the game is "harem-ish", but not a lot of other details.

What exactly that means is anyone's guess. Maybe you can get all the main LIs but not side ones. Maybe a few main LIs are mutually exclusive. Maybe it's just related to some LIs being temporarily exclusive. Maybe some of the LIs from outside the present time aren't able to be part of the harem. Or maybe Jestur is just keeping some things vague intentionally. Etc.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I mean, the story in Eternum is pretty solid. Probably it's best feature.
The "assets" are also a great feature, as well in Ripples.

But joke aside, I love the story of both, and both devs keep the all the girls extremely likeable, while still somewhat unique. I even like Shelby, even if I didn't like her at start, but last update gave a lot of personality to her.

Let's the frank, we all come for the assets of the girls, but in the end the personality is what makes them memorable. Both Jestur and Caribdis do that pretty well.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Its one of the best avn's at at moment and for the foreseeable future. I wish Jestur the best of health and financial stability. Need to see Tiffany getting her back blow out soon though
I definitely want to see more Tiffany Time - like a tentative make out session that turns into passionate oral where she just forgets who she is and goes with her feelings.

Initial regret/confusion giving way to realizing how good she felt and how good they felt together paves the way to more intimacy and less future regret/delays.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Episode 7 Release Dates and Changelog

Changelog:
  • 1651 New Images
  • 122 New Animations
  • 9,500+ New Lines of Code