HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
finished the update. it has quite a bit of content, contrary to what i read here from people complaining it was short. the theory that Jackie is Jenny that got sent back 40 years seems to really be teased in this update. xD

one thing I was wondering the whole time I played the game and even more now after this update : how can Darci exist ? if Gabby has been traumatized for 20 years, and never got out of the basement, how could she meet a random guy, trust him enough and fuck him to make a kid? unless it's MC that she would be able to trust as her savior.

I just realized that Jenny is the older sister and Tiffany the younger sister. it's never explicitly said in the game, and i thought Tiffany was the older sister before because she had a kid first :D Jenny is 21 in 1999, and Tiffany is 40 in 2019, so she is 20 in 1999.

Unless MC comes back in time in 2000 to fuck everyone, he can't be the father of the girls of the same age as himself. but he could be Skylar's father if he fucks Luna next update during the party, and it could explain why Luna freaked out the first time she saw him in 2019, as she has a great memory and she could see him as the perfect twin of the dad from 1999. but Skylar says her father is in jail in 2019. maybe that's the ex-boyfriend that harassed Luna to get back together. is Luna already pregnant in 1999 from that ex-boyfriend, or did she lie to her daughter and MC is the father? there is almost no chance that she could meet a new guy, and get impregnated in less than a year in 1999.
Jenny having a 8 year old daughter in 2009 means, she fucked a guy in 2000. she doesn't seem the kind that would switch feelings to a new guy in less than a year, so it could mean that MC does come back in 2000 and fuck everyone :D also, having MC's daughter would be compelling enough for Jenny to go work in the power plant to try and find him or prepare the events that would lead to his time travel.
if Jenny is sent back in time because of the power plant accident, and becomes Jackie, the age matches but she couldn't have an adult daughter in 1999 unless Gabby is Giulia that was also sent back, or she is adopted.

April said she went to 2019. could she be the one that yells for help the first time MC finds the power plant entrance ?

for now we only know of one method of time travel that only works in 20 year leaps, but I think I remember the dev saying there are other methods. but then all the hypothesis and theories for some characters would fall apart :D

Still wondering why we haven't seen Riley in 1999 yet. She must have been a naughty nerd similar to Jenny...

Oh wait :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Riley would be 11 in 1999. and she could be from another town. she was living with her grandmother and her dad left her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or it could be Giulia. if she got sent back in time from 2009 at 8 years old, she would be 18-19 in 1999. so she could be the one with the chair if we lose the fight, and/or the one that asks for the necklace in the jewelry store.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 314 Votes