SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys,
I found this game while searching good story with emotional moments.
What can I expect?
Is this harem right?
Harem? Possible though not settled. Right now kinda simply playing the field with most of the girls, though possible to at present 'soft locked' out of one path (Skylar-Jessica) though who knows down the road if that path reopens up later.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Harem? Possible though not settled. Right now kinda simply playing the field with most of the girls, though possible to at present 'soft locked' out of one path (Skylar-Jessica) though who knows down the road if that path reopens up later.
What about the story?
Is it good?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, but it's sad that it's not a harem.
Either way gonna play this , just downloaded it.
So far it really goes very much harem-style. You have to decide between two of the girls while you can still fuck like 15 others or so. :KEK:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Is Jessica the Sister? I forget it's been a while since i played.

Jan 2, 2024
Two questions from an outsider who hasn't downloaded this game:

1) Are there "mother" and "sister" characters in this game(even if we need a patch to actually call them that.)

2) If there are, are those characters avoidable? Or will the game push you into scenes with them?

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022

1) Are there "mother" and "sister" characters in this game(even if we need a patch to actually call them that.)

2) If there are, are those characters avoidable? Or will the game push you into scenes with them?
1. There are

2. Not only are they avoidable, the game seems to actively avoid for MC to have any intercourse with them making me wonder why is incest patch even added.

Reactions: SilverWolf38416

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023

1) Yes both
2) Should be avoidable afair

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
2. Not only are they avoidable, the game seems to actively avoid for MC to have any intercourse with them making me wonder why is incest patch even added.
Yeah with how much "mom" and her horny friend have talked about MC/his dick/having sex with MC and the fact she has variables associated with her leads me to believe that whatever evil person who isn't Jestur made the patch accidentally made it for the wrong game. I mean if it hasn't happened by now it won't ever be necessary right?

Also just gonna ignore all the fun you've had with MC aunt in the past?!?! No wonder she doesn't want to be around you in the current timeline.....

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
I mean if it hasn't happened by now it won't ever be necessary right?
I know you're being petty and a smartass but yes, it probably won't happen.

My guess is the following: SPOILERs for beginners
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aunt is aunt and only during past, doesn't exactly have the same impact but hey, it's something.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 315 Votes