shucia

Jan 3, 2019
Must admit that this game has too many girls lol and all of them are cute and hot except Darci ( dont kill me lol ) so having a sex animation for each of them could be really hard for Jestur. hopefully if he has to skipped some of the girls then i hope its not too many of them.

pitao

May 18, 2023
The newest "Review" has to be one of the stupidest ones I have ever had the displeasure to read. Just because the User found an error in the Game it becomes " Un playable " as the User states and it's automatically a 1 Star. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Yep it is unbelievable that review, I was about to report it but I didn't even bother. Ripples without a doubt is one of the best HS(1) render/animation quality game out there if not the best imho and with a great sci-fi story along with it, but tastes are tastes, can't impose mine on others :)

Reactions: AVNTester2

KuClover

Apr 15, 2024
The newest "Review" has to be one of the stupidest ones I have ever had the displeasure to read. Just because the User found an error in the Game it becomes " Un playable " as the User states and it's automatically a 1 Star. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I reported it.

Could be a mistake by the user, but damn, talk about a new way to spam review sections. Just paste an error report and boom, instant 1 star. :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It was as if I had read not a “Review of the game” but stories about himself... similar to his everyday life :ROFLMAO:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
can't possibly be foolish enough to quote (and thus embed and preserve) the very same content he reported to get removed, so going to guess this is sarcasm

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Wait, that's not a thing?
I dont even remember his name, but he had only 24 posts. his karma was higher but odds are that was negative reactions...

If you wanna flame something, go ahead and comment. idc. usually not, but sometimes trolls have a point.
A review should be an actual review though, and not just some salty random telling everyone how small his dick is.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I dont even remember his name, but he had only 24 posts. his karma was higher but odds are that was negative reactions...

If you wanna flame something, go ahead and comment. idc. usually not, but sometimes trolls have a point.
A review should be an actual review though, and not just some salty random telling everyone how small his dick is.
I won't ever flame to someone, unless he's clearly being a dick. I'll always call out someone, specially devs if they're giving bullshit. But flaming isn't the way to ask for reasoning imo. That's why the report button exists for the mods to do their job.

My only question is that there should be a limit to avoid that kind of issue on reviews. Ghost reviews unfortunely are a thing, in a positive and a negative way.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
I won't ever flame to someone, unless he's clearly being a dick. I'll always call out someone, specially devs if they're giving bullshit. But flaming isn't the way to ask for reasoning imo. That's why the report button exists for the mods to do their job.

My only question is that there should be a limit to avoid that kind of issue on reviews. Ghost reviews unfortunely are a thing, in a positive and a negative way.
Exactly, completely agree even though would block me from review haha never did anyway but who knows someday I might if have the feel for it and have anything with value to say about a game. My low message count is only because I'm kind of shy even though I'm near 50 yo. Usually I prefer to observe the community and avoid the usual forum "drama" before start engaging with everyone, but lately I started posting and even made my own sig. But I always will avoid posting if involved in drama or flaming. Don't feed the trolls is one of my motto's.

Btw looking at your forum name tomadeira and that is a portuguese word and you are from Portugal like me or just Tó Madeira name and probably you are Brazilian? Either way if true you speak Portuguese like me hehe just curious.

4.80 star(s) 314 Votes