Anglex

Apr 20, 2021
it's because you missed the scene with Jenny and Khloe in the restroom, or Klhoe doesn't like you enough.
I'm confused. Since we avoided a previous scene, we are forced to view another scene, rather than typically skip the content?

Is it not a bug like the guide suggests? Khloe is at 0 for me.

Reactions: HiP1

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
That's not true, the Habsburgs were very well educated for their time.
Especially Charles II of Spain. Truly an enlightened monarch, that one.

Edit: Apparently, Charles II may not have been as mentally disabled as his reputation suggests. :(
But there's always Ferdinand I of Austria. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I'm confused. Since we avoided a previous scene, we are forced to view another scene, rather than typically skip the content?

i don't use guides or walkthroughs, so I don't know what was written in there. I only replied with what is in the code.

the logic of that branching is weird, indeed. I don't know what was the intent behind it. maybe it's a mistake from the dev, maybe it's supposed to be like that. the scene is also about Val, not just Khloe.
so maybe, if she likes you enough, Khloe listens to and respects your opinion instead of just doing what she wants.
but yeah, it makes more sense that if you already played with her and she already saw your dick, she would proceed without stopping. while if you avoided her scene with Jenny before, you would have a choice to avoid her again with Val, because Val is involved and you might want her scene. though, for players that want to avoid Val, there is no choice :D

Anglex

Apr 20, 2021

I decided to redo my playthrough to avoid the Yoga sessions for the Jewelry store scene, but I went with giving the necklace to Scarlet this time, also decided against burying the suitcase this time so the store didn't matter. For the replay I did not go further into Alyssa's route in case her sister's route ever opens up more, but then present-day Scarlet stopped me and had future-past memories of us banging, so i was like, might as well move forward with that. I think the arm wrapping triggered that? Not sure what I did differently for Scarlet's scene to trigger.

Screenshot 2024-09-24 071748.png
Also, MapQuest forever forgotten, that was THE thing back then right? My friends' parents still used it recently, lol...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
what are the clues for that? Because they look a little similar and the game is secretive about showing her in the hospital scene?
Someone collected a bunch of evidence a couple of pages back. But since the Search function seems to be disabled... :HideThePain:

There were more evidence than just her looks, though.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Also, MapQuest forever forgotten, that was THE thing back then right? My friends' parents still used it recently, lol...
Kinda. MapQuest existed, but phones that could display maps were still a few years off, not to mention GPS wasn't common in phones until the latter half of the 2000's. I used to look up the directions on my computer, jot down some notes, or print them to take in the car with me. When I found out my new Blackberry in 2006 (i think) could give me directions while I was on the road, I just about nutted in my pants. People used dedicated GPS devices that had proprietary mapping tools, not MapQuest iirc. My dad just a couple years ago acquiesced to using phone GPS directions instead of his "new" Garmin from 2008.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Kinda. MapQuest existed, but phones that could display maps were still a few years off, not to mention GPS wasn't common in phones until the latter half of the 2000's. I used to look up the directions on my computer, jot down some notes, or print them to take in the car with me. When I found out my new Blackberry in 2006 (i think) could give me directions while I was on the road, I just about nutted in my pants. People used dedicated GPS devices that had proprietary mapping tools, not MapQuest iirc. My dad just a couple years ago acquiesced to using phone GPS directions instead of his "new" Garmin from 2008.
Printing out map quest maps, what a small slice of the transition to GPS, seems like maybe 2 years where it was a thing before GPS devices, unless my memory is faulty, I wasn't really a driver at the time.

Anglex

Apr 20, 2021
Yeah back in the day my parents and I would use MapQuest on the computer and print for directions to places. Whether for vacation or Boy Scout trips. I can't remember when we transitioned to Google. Some of the adults had GPS's in Scouts, but I can't remember the earliest I saw them being used after 2005.

Still, I doubt the MC would even know what MapQuest is/was lol.

Reactions: Bill Temple
4.80 star(s) 324 Votes