• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
In this version have an error, it's not realy a bug, but when misaki go to fuck in in dog mode after pod,she show in the right and left in same time.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
When i ask , she say have idea, for me go in patheron
If you have advanced the invasion, you should be able to talk to Ayumi in the prison of the new village to advance her to level 3. She content get's moved to that prison after advancing the invasion to avoid needing to go back and forth from the wall to the capital region too much. In the new village, go to the building with the green roof, and in there, there will be a cell door to the new prison.

Reactions: Thatguy

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
If you have advanced the invasion, you should be able to talk to Ayumi in the prison of the new village to advance her to level 3. She content get's moved to that prison after advancing the invasion to avoid needing to go back and forth from the wall to the capital region too much. In the new village, go to the building with the green roof, and in there, there will be a cell door to the new prison.

Thanks

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hmm. Bogthos says I need to talk to Eistos to continue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but when I talk to Eistos he just says I need to get the workshop up and running. But it already IS up and running?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hmm. Bogthos says I need to talk to Eistos to continue
, but when I talk to Eistos he just says I need to get the workshop up and running. But it already IS up and running?
Is Ayumi at level 2? Also, what does the workshop owner say when you talk to him?

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Umarius After the new random scene between Yuma and Ayumi (level 2) in the Dungeon I noticed that Ayumi is wandering around outside her cell instead of being in it (screenshot in the spoiler tag).

Then after advancing Ayumi to level 3 I found both the level 2 Ayumi/Yuma conversation and the level 2 Dungeon Game are both still active in the Wall Dungeon, though Ayumi is not wandering around after the scene anymore.

The change log mentions conversations between Yuma and all 3 of Misaki, Rina, and Yukako in the General's Office, but no matter how many times I enter I only get the Misaki one. I tried both before and after advancing the invasion (though after I get none). I do realize it could just be horrible RNG luck for the random conversation, but I went through getting all the random scene between Rina and Yukako for the various conversations at different corruption levels for the two of them (literally every combination of same or different levels of corruption as well as them being all the different levels of corruption when I finalized the other one) so assuming the randomness is similar it shouldn't be taking this long.

Another thing after advancing Ayumi to level 3 it brought up the teleport menu and sent me back the Dark Lord's Castle for some reason. After fixing the party issue teleporting causes that others have mentioned I had to walk back to the capital region from the beginning area.

Last edited:

Darwin0x

Jul 16, 2021
any one know how to finish "securing the front"?
the last objectives is "resupply the fort near gilias"
or this quest is under develop?

Calmx

Jun 24, 2023
Thank You for the amazing game, i've done most of the quests of Vlester but i can't seem to do the one where you get the guards approval, everything else is done and i have started Gallus quest and already got the mercant's and bank's support, did i somehow locked the quest for the guards? Or how do i start it?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Thank You for the amazing game, i've done most of the quests of Vlester but i can't seem to do the one where you get the guards approval, everything else is done and i have started Gallus quest and already got the mercant's and bank's support, did i somehow locked the quest for the guards? Or how do i start it?
Talk to the guard captain in the left building in Vlester's administrative district, and then talk to Eistos in the village with the monsters. The guard captain should then be able to support you.

any one know how to finish "securing the front"?
the last objectives is "resupply the fort near gilias"
or this quest is under develop?
Talk to Eistos in the fort near Gilias, get Telind to Max compliance, and then talk to it's mayor.

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
Older saves might still have a bug that shows completed quests as not completed, even on this version. As long as you got the succubus shop owner in the succubus village to agree to trade, and returned to the holmdow show owner, the quest is complete.
Are you confusing vlester with holmdow? I managed trade between vlester and the succubus owner, but holmdow still asks for more trades

I thought that i had to keep searching for another city for trades. Is it a bug then?

EDIT: Nevermind, after getting complete subjugation it's resolved. Still a bug imo though

Since im doing bug report, apart from lots of typos (even in our choices talking with port city's leader), previous mission of holmdow is still on non-complete and i could start the change of rulers of port city without the help of the bank. Gave them the gold after changing ruler

(im using 0.2.2)

Last edited:

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
do you know where is exactly velster's bank ? i can't find it and i have searched the city 20 times
In Vlester's commercial district, it's the building with the green roof on the bottom left side of the map.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes