megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Would explain the hero though.
Between the two days that changed from sure, we can check to what happened and after he changed his mind, I think it's pretty clear by now the King is a puppet for someone. What's their goal in the face of what should be an obvious problem, who the fuck know at this time however.

On a side note, what did you guys pick for soldiers?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Wow. The king is absurdly stupid. He is borderline MVP for us.
I was thinking the same after see his final decision...
I do not think that is THAT HARD investigate a little what is happening.

On a side note, what did you guys pick for soldiers?
Not sure what is the best option.. I will wait to the next version to see what I make

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Rise of Corruption [v0.2.2] [Umarius] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [309 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Porleve

Sep 30, 2022
Guys, I have a problem. I already talked with Rina in the war room about the rebels but I kinda do not remember since I was rushing the game. What do I do to unlock this scene? Where do I go? I already have max compliance of all towns except the last one outside the wall.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Guys, I have a problem. I already talked with Rina in the war room about the rebels but I kinda do not remember since I was rushing the game. What do I do to unlock this scene? Where do I go? I already have max compliance of all towns except the last one outside the wall.
Talk to Rina again in the war room if you have killed 15 or more rebels at any point in the game. Vlester's compliance questline should have more than enough rebels to kill, and entering end exiting low compliance settlements has a random chance to trigger a fight with a rebel. The quest in the journal should have a counter of how many rebels you have killed so far.

SaiminFan

Jul 10, 2019
Really great game, nothing but praise from me so far, subbed to your patreon as well! However, I mimic the sentiment others had about making each individual girl unique. I appreciate that they are 100% devoted to me, but having some of them retain certain aspects of their previous personality would be amazing.

The corruption of the princess also didn't go the way I thought it would - I thought she was coming to the castle, we would capture her, corrupt her, and send her back to the wall under our control, and give false reports. Mostly because the military might of our side should be pretty weak. I mean we were almost just completely wiped out... Armies take time to rebuild. Once the empire takes our threat seriously, they should be able to just wipe us out? Going full public with our aggression doesnt seem wise? Hope to see a more subtle approach given to how we handle the demon queen.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
The corruption of the princess also didn't go the way I thought it would - I thought she was coming to the castle, we would capture her, corrupt her, and send her back to the wall under our control, and give false reports. Mostly because the military might of our side should be pretty weak. I mean we were almost just completely wiped out...
I thought the same.
But taking in account that her parents do not take her seriously... We could only obtain some information but never give fake reports to the enemy or at least only during short time if someone believed her.
Her parents would make sure later that this does not continue.

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
I'm curious as to what the extent of some of these choices will be. Like if there will be alternate routes/endings or if everything will kinda resolve itself in a different yet ultimately similar way.

Feb 8, 2019
Hey Dev Umarius. I wanna tell you about the "small bugs" that I found. Just so you know. Big fan of your work. More power to you milord.

Aside from the pics I attached here. There's a bug on the quest where you talk to the girl cleck in the docks of Gillias to accept shipments coming from Vlester. That quest seems to repeat over and over even after you completed the quest and get Gillias' Compliance.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Considering that we were shown how he changed his mind, I think he's being controlled by someone, probably his retainer. Like the King of Rohan in LotR.
Ohh.. Like Theoden with Saruman and... Snake or whatever was his name.

PERHAPS.
It could be someone influenced by the Demon Queen that wants us busy here.

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Tried this out on Linux on my Steam Deck. The Linux version won't load at all. I did try the Windows version by adding the game as a non steam game and it won't load either
Try changing the launch command to the following:

mkdir -p fonts; echo '<fontconfig><dir>/usr/share/fonts</dir><cachedir>fonts</cachedir></fontconfig>' >fonts/fonts.conf; FONTCONFIG_PATH=fonts ./nw

At least, this works on both Ubuntu and Arch Linux for most RPGM Linux builds when they're broken, as long that files have pROpEr cApiTAliZatiON, I guess. Don't own a Steamdeck to say whenever /usr/share/fonts exist there (but if it is FHS-compliant - it should) nor can I say whenever this specific fix will work for you.

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Ohh.. Like Theoden with Saruman and... Snake or whatever was his name.

PERHAPS.
It could be someone influenced by the Demon Queen that wants us busy here.
Unlikely about the Demon Queen. She would want us to get in a big fight with the army so that we both lose. Rather than helping us by taking away their best general.

BlueMan3765

Jan 29, 2023
How can i load my old save file or save my game so i dont lose my progress after an update
I'm not sure if it's the proper way to do it, but I just extract the files into the same folder as the old one and when if asks if you want to replace files with the same name, agree to that. My save loaded fine with the new update. As long as your old save was 0.2.0 or sooner

memeeater345

Jul 13, 2023
I cannot corrupt other 2 heroines. I already finished orc fortress and I am already conquered 3 towns. Every time I talk to them its always the same dialogue like in the beggining when I imprisoned them. There are no options to corrupt them just dialouge. So am I doing something wrong or somehow I stumbled on the error during playthrough?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I cannot corrupt other 2 heroines. I already finished orc fortress and I am already conquered 3 towns. Every time I talk to them its always the same dialogue like in the beggining when I imprisoned them. There are no options to corrupt them just dialouge. So am I doing something wrong or somehow I stumbled on the error during playthrough?
Did you talk to Misaki in the war room after you have the orc fort and the succubus and monster villages?

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes