Blastergust

Sep 14, 2022
I just finished this game and I have to say the game looks amazing and really enjoyed the world you built some. and fully looking forward to how you pace and place the game / story from here.
I enjoyed the little routes you have for ramos (I chose to corrupt him then throw him to the queen cause fk him)

some bug reports that I ran into are as follows
Not sure why my seggs scenes weren't animated when I chose to have them be animated I assume probably bug or option accidently switched behind in code. (or they just weren't animated)
Tax quest unable to be completed after port city is taken over. (forgot the name sorry)
Trade route quest didnt show completion after I linked the 3 cities together (I might have done it out of order so potential cause there)
aaaaaand I think thats it on bugs

Feedback + QoL I think that could be added
During sex scenes I think a see through MC would be nice to see other than just his junk and the idea that the MC is there. just like a feint skin coloured mc there, could be a shadow for all I care just.
I assume this is a problem with the program but the ability to heal / recover the other girls health and mana when you rest would be WONDERFUL. I assume this doesnt work in the castle since they aren't "technically" in the party to heal.
After we gain access to the teleporter it would be cool if the book got upgraded to teleport to other cities just to save time walking around.

Reactions: AG8

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
I need help please i can't find gilias to set up the workshop i also need to get the funds can someone send a screenshot where it is please

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
It seems that corrupt this Goddess will be as easy as the rest of girls. :unsure: :unsure: Probably because she is NERFED.

I was not expecting it be that easy before the final battle against Erina and the other 2. Bogthos was right saying that following this path nobody could revert their transformations.

Last edited:

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
1. There is a bug on this save file (file 4) where after I access the tomb, me as the main character disappear and stuck with boghtos.
Kindly fix it
2. How to trigger random sex scene for ayumi? I have fully corrupted her but still cannot watch the scene

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes