Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Rise of Corruption [v0.2.7] [Umarius] - Compressed

Win [411 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kevklour

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiseOfCorruption-0.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to advance Yuma's corruption (speak with Ayumi in the dungeon). Where is this dungeon? How do I get there?

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to advance Yuma's corruption (speak with Ayumi in the dungeon). Where is this dungeon? How do I get there?
If you have advanced Ayumi to corruption level 1, then you have done everything you can on the Yuma front(that quest is not complete yet and won't change after you have done that step). If you haven't you can find Ayumi in the zerethin wall dungeon.

sortedegas

Feb 17, 2024
I'm still stuck on the trade network quest. I think the one in the succubus village is bugged since I can't progress that part.
1.png 2.png

Last edited:

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
If you have advanced Ayumi to corruption level 1, then you have done everything you can on the Yuma front(that quest is not complete yet and won't change after you have done that step). If you haven't you can find Ayumi in the zerethin wall dungeon.
I honsetly can't remember. Haven't played since 2.5 but it seems like I can't really activate any new content - apart from a sidequest about orc troubles. Am I missing something obvious?

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
I honsetly can't remember. Haven't played since 2.5 but it seems like I can't really activate any new content - apart from a sidequest about orc troubles. Am I missing something obvious?
If you have captured Hypatia, you can talk to Yukako and Ayumi(as long as you are running 2.7) to start some quests, and talk to Misaki to do the first corruption levels for Erina(2.6) and Hikari(2.7). They can all be found in the castle meeting room.

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Looking more and more like the angel of dreams was subverted.
Yeah that seems to be the case at least on a minor level. She was most certainly the one that came down making it easier to dispel the illusion on Zerethin's tomb and is probably the cause of Hazuki's dream. I also wouldn't be terribly shocked if it is revealed that she played some role in an arrogant dick head like Romanos being chosen as champion. My personal head canon is that there was actually an argument in favor of making the MC or someone else more competent champion, but she influenced things in Romanos's favor due to subconscious orders to keep the divines from gaining too much strength.

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
I suspect the dark lord spent some time grooming the MC's bloodline or some other experiment. A commoner just happening to get noticed by a noble and getting appointed? Majorly sus.

Reactions: thenait

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Minor "bug" to report, you can go talk to Sotervius mentioning that Ayumi says you can trust him before you talk to Ayumi and learn he wants to meet you.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes