DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
is the ntr avoidable? can i kill the people who touch my women? cause if this is a game about becoming a crime lord i gotta be allowed to draw the line of "you touch what is mine, you die", because no crime lord ever is just going to be like "oh you cucked me, oh hoho, good on you, here fuck her again, make me look like a little bitch."
u can control the wife and make the choice to cheat or not

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
is the ntr avoidable? can i kill the people who touch my women? cause if this is a game about becoming a crime lord i gotta be allowed to draw the line of "you touch what is mine, you die", because no crime lord ever is just going to be like "oh you cucked me, oh hoho, good on you, here fuck her again, make me look like a little bitch."
actually i think there was a game like that but not the MC. "seducing the devil" i think had a scene where some guy was fully aware his wife was banging half the town and only got mad about it when his daughter caught on. not sure if he was a crime lord but he seemed like he had alot of pull.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
avoidable, but i don't want even to think about it since, Wife, one of the Sisters and the Stepmother are all born sluts this must be filled for those who like it in the future

I hope dev don't give updates without content for the normal people in the future like happen sometimes with some games
Thanks for the help not my cup of tea then

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I think you SHOULD play Alexandra

would be nice indeed. ashley seems to be ok with a triangle relationship at some point but that seems about as far as it'll go unless dev adds harem options who knows:sneaky:
i think Cora is going to like when mc become a criminal cuz she say she liked him before when he was manly so if so maybe she is going to be ok with him being a womanizer too

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks for the help not my cup of tea then
Its optional but i think its one of those games dev is going to have to invest time in the NTR Renders and them you play the non-ntr patch and feel like theres no update at all when comes the new update it happen with me all the time

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
WTF!! No wonder the Mc's life suck. Lets see start out your Mom is a cheating whore or your Dad is a cheating fuck lol Does it mater what one you pick? Does it change for the story? shit dont even know if I want to play anymore lol

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Played for the first time.
I thought the worst Engrish was made by us, Russians, but I was wrong. Dev's style is easy to read but a lot of mistakes in grammar, wrong articles ("an" instead of "a") and missed verbs (like verb "is" and its forms) - simple reading becomes torture. More of that, that Engrish messes with storyline. Game time jumps from present to past and back and I was wandering "Why is he calling his wife his girlfriend? Where was warning that we're in the past?"
I really wish dev will find good proofreader, Engrish aside I like this game. MC is certainly has its own tastes (especially in movies), its own morals, sexual preferences (and he's not the only one), but it's funny and interesting to read.

Reactions: Izirider

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I see 2 paths many choices but no walkthrough.
I guess you have to finish the first path then the other.
The protagonist of the game is Rick
Who in the world is Rick?
I am playing some guy named Gabe or Crowe.
And why am I the bad guy?
I see Rick comes much later in the game.
So I play a bad guy no matter what
It's like playing 2 games. Regardless you run into the same character.
The writing could use some work.
If interested I already helped 2 devs.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
News Up for Winter!!
1574837898602.png

Nov 27 at 3:29am
Here the new walkthrough
Starting today, everyone can download the latest walkthrough (0.4).

Walk your path and Game to the Bone!!!

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes