Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The wife thinking of cheating on the mc just to make him feel jealous is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline. Just going to make things much worse.
I'm just happy we can stop her from doing that but it's been a while since I played that part I also think her friend was as much to blame here as well think she was actually the one that suggested it to her.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I can tolerate the Engrish and stupid decisions the characters make but this is just too much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just happy we can stop her from doing that but it's been a while since I played that part I also think her friend was as much to blame here as well think she was actually the one that suggested it to her.
I liked how it took all that extra dialogue just to ask you if you wanted to get cucked. :ROFLMAO:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I loved The Last Jedi. My favorite Star Wars movie. Shoot me! :D
Don't make me upload a picture of my gun safe... :LOL:

Hey, you like whatever you like man, but come on. TLJ is barely better than The Phantom Menace (debatable to be honest), and there's no way in hell it's better than any of the others, especially The Empire Strikes Back.

No. My secound favorite SW movie the Attack of the Clones. Shoot me double. :D
Attack of the Clones wasn't...awful...we get to see the birth of Angst Boy, and it had the Deathsticks line in the cantina, which was honestly hilarious.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Glad that was changed I didn't much care about the wife but now that there is the option of her, not cheating, shame this game doesn't have a harem route you'd think with the title of the game it could be a possibility.
would be nice indeed. ashley seems to be ok with a triangle relationship at some point but that seems about as far as it'll go unless dev adds harem options who knows:sneaky:

Reactions: Valeck and Mormont

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Don't make me upload a picture of my gun safe... :LOL:

Hey, you like whatever you like man, but come on. TLJ is barely better than The Phantom Menace (debatable to be honest), and there's no way in hell it's better than any of the others, especially The Empire Strikes Back.

Attack of the Clones wasn't...awful...we get to see the birth of Angst Boy, and it had the Deathsticks line in the cantina, which was honestly hilarious.

the prequels were a gift from god because it spawned prequelmemes.

The new trilogy is just unironically shitty.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
the prequels were a gift from god because it spawned prequelmemes.
That's true, but aren't like 95% of them from Ep3 alone? We could have avoided a lot of misery if they had just released Ep3 and that cantina scene. Then again the same could be said about just releasing the hallway scene from Rogue One and leaving the rest of it on the cutting room floor.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so can somebody tell me when dose this update ends ? it ended for me when i went to judith and some guy broke in then he says too bad there is no respawn than it goes to main menu is this the end of the update or game over

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so can somebody tell me when dose this update ends ? it ended for me when i went to judith and some guy broke in then he says too bad there is no respawn than it goes to main menu is this the end of the update or game over
Yeah, did for me as well but before that did you call Cora? because it seems to only happen if you do that, not sure why if it's a mistake or something if you choose not to call her it says to be continued but still ends the same.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
yup i did and for this game the story and the characters are so good the only con is the language its sooo bad someone should rework the language after this game completes

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah, did for me as well but before that did you call Cora? because it seems to only happen if you do that, not sure why if it's a mistake or something if you choose not to call her it says to be continued but still ends the same.
so it's the end of the current update then? I thought I was making a mistakes somewhere.

Reactions: Mormont

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
is the ntr avoidable? can i kill the people who touch my women? cause if this is a game about becoming a crime lord i gotta be allowed to draw the line of "you touch what is mine, you die", because no crime lord ever is just going to be like "oh you cucked me, oh hoho, good on you, here fuck her again, make me look like a little bitch."

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes