Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I hope so :p

Next week I'll release Chapter 3. I'd like to post it on Monday, but it's not 100% yet. Unfortunately, I didn't work on the game on last Sunday and Monday because of family drama and my job. This may cause a delay of a few days, but next week, I'll definitely release Chapter 3.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
have you found an answer i have same thing
It seems like that's end of update no matter what, but it'd probably be a good idea for the dev to put some sort of screen indicating such, because at the moment it feels a lot like a bad end game over situation.

soo is there a way to dodge ntr or not i don't like ntr so someone pls can tell me
Yes, as of now at least it's easily avoidable. When the MC's wife has an opportunity to cheat, you make the decision for her character.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
It seems like that's end of update no matter what, but it'd probably be a good idea for the dev to put some sort of screen indicating such, because at the moment it feels a lot like a bad end game over situation.

Yes, as of now at least it's easily avoidable. When the MC's wife has an opportunity to cheat, you make the decision for her character.
oh ty for the answer

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The Engrish is strong with this one, to the point of hilarity, so I'm enjoying it. :LOL:

Dev definitely needs to add a "End of this update's content" message or something after the MC somehow gets snuck up on and blindsided by 6'5" Biker Bob in his boots. Dude has fucking ninja skills.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.4] [IziRider] - Original Size: 900MB

Download PC (281MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Most of the games mc become a gangster are fun to play ( Exception to The Tyrant those games you click on doors, or places of the house and keep like a idiot for 1 hours to see a new scene I HATE IT its insta delete )

Alexandra its like DMD for those kind of games, but different from DMD Alexandra have a objetive so don't become boring

I hope the dev have a objective to the mc and a long term plan to the mc so things don't become repetitive

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

That's rare. Giving women agency in cuck games. :oops: I like this.

Reactions: fishbrain

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
That's rare. Giving women agency in cuck games. :oops: I like this.
They wos a screen with to be continued but that only showed up if mc didntt ring Cora and then it went back to homescreen after getting knocked out etc should of been more clear tho

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Involve mafia, im in!
And NTR... Im not into it, but in this game a choose "yes" to the wife. This way i can go for all girls like a Pokemon trainer, "gotta catch em all", without guilt.
When become the "criminal lord", want the option to kill her, just for fun. Yeah, im the knife.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes