monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Keia-Kira-Kitana scene has a couple missing translations to English. "nem fogja..." and "A legjobb cimborám..."

Edit: Waitress (Pincerno) tags are untranslated and Judit's tag comes up once when Rick and Jake are in the bar after they leave Weasel's place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izirider

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i love this game, great story and beautiful renders :love:(y)
the things i don't like are very bad english and poor animations, other than that this game is a gem :cool:(y)

looking forward to the next update :)

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
That was good. Thanks!
(Így tovább! Kiváncsi lettem volna magyarul is, de úgy még nem találtam az oldalon.)

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Oh, wow, this game was rough. Preview pics were :ResidentSleeper:, but I didn't get any games over!
Main thing that made me try it was the guy in promo05.jpg. He looked cool.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
That was good. Thanks!
(Így tovább! Kiváncsi lettem volna magyarul is, de úgy még nem találtam az oldalon.)
A mindig letölhtehőt lesz a legfrissebb változat magyarul is, de itt a közvetlen link:

(This is the hungarian version.)

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
A mindig letölhtehőt lesz a legfrissebb változat magyarul is, de itt a közvetlen link:

(This is the hungarian version.)
Thank you!
Köszöntem szépen!

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
umm i personally could care less about an Hungarian version the english or should i say engrish version is just too hard to read. I have tried several times to play this game and each time i get a headache from trying to read it. I like the renders and the story seems like it will be a good one. But with out being able to read it it doesnt matter.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
First of all I very much like the setting of the game. It is not too unrealistic, the characters have their flaws like in real life, and you can feel both sympathy or dislike for them based on their actions. The quality of the renders is very good, great work! Also the models are not exaggerated, like with huge titan-boobs or shit like this. So again thanks to the devs for this game. But I have to add some critics - it would really help to have the text proofread, the "English" is really hard to read and consequently even harder to understand. In my opinion the understanding of the text is crucial for the understanding of the whole game-setting. Also I would highly suggest to make an in-game-walkthrough-mod, cause there are a lot of important choices to be made and there are many characters appearing in the game which one have to connect or at least sort out in the sense of the story to continue.
All together I hope this game will be continued and my best wishes to the devs.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey @Izirider good job on the game, i got past the writing mistakes because i like the story and chars, and very much enjoy reading their inner thoughts. Hopefully in the future you will fix all the grammar stuff.

edit hmm only 5 patrons; i think the bad english has put off many probable patrons; its sad since the game is quite good and gets really interesting as you progress.

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, I just saw that. For me it's deal breaker. It's point where me and this game says gooodbye to each other. Good luck with further development.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
If all goes well, there will be a new chapter end of September. If not, then in October. Unfortunately, it depends on my main job, and how complex the remaining sections are. In principle, I'm already over the hardest part, but there are two other stages that I think can slow down my work. I'm in a hurry as best I can. :)

ch1_start24b.jpg

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
If all goes well, there will be a new chapter end of September. If not, then in October. Unfortunately, it depends on my main job, and how complex the remaining sections are. In principle, I'm already over the hardest part, but there are two other stages that I think can slow down my work. I'm in a hurry as best I can. :)

View attachment 391300
It's already end of month and we are waiting. (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, there is still time for this month not much but the silence must mean the dev is still busy another October release it would seem it's shaping up to be quite the month for updates.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1569761017414.png

The end is coming...
The situation is encouraging. There are only three stages left. One conversation with Miranda, the two ending, and the Untold Stories. The hardest part is the Ending 1. This is partly done outdoors, so I also had to build a smaller suburb, to have something normal background in the scene. The first attempt failed because Daz3d always crashed. The second attempt is still running while I write these lines, and it seems to work fine.
The rest of this section and the other two stages and the Untold Stories are simpler, so if all goes well, I'll finish Chapter Three soon.

Dev Chatter of chapter 3 from September 23rd /\ /\ /\ /\

Other news about ... Ashley, in chapter 3, rick \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
1569761288196.png
Changes from September 13th \/ \/ \/
The development is well under way, though the September release will be impossible unless something miraculous happens. One section became as complex as the other five sections. So I worked on it almost all of August.
The good news is that there are only 4 stages left, none of which are complicated. But this also entails changes.
- I'll deleted a conversation between Rick and Miri. It did not serve the story, and what was said in it could be discussed later.
- I wrote earlier that Rick and Sam can date in this chapter. I partially deleted this too. The rendezvous happens, but if this happens in Chapter 3, you won't be able to choose what Sam and Rick do. One option will be in Chapter 3 and the other in Chapter 4. This was my original plan, this is how I first wrote the chapter, the possibility of choosing came to my mind later.
Of course, these two changes were needed to complete the chapter, as soon as possible. The target month is currently October.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes