harp24

Mar 18, 2020
Really enjoyed this game so far! Can't wait for the next update. Maybe Rick will have his Michael Corleone moment soon haha

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Faptime answered the question well. In Patreon's view, however, this was also incest. So in the newer version, Rick refers to Ash, Judit, and Mire as friends. Unfortunately, Patreon says "like a sibling/mother/father" is also incest. This is bullshit, but I explained to them in vain.
It doesn’t affect the relationship between the characters, because, as Faptime wrote, I wrote the story from the start in such a way that the characters are not related to each other.

Changelog:
  • Proofread the first chapter. Thanks Lucifer_Morningstar for that!
  • A few sentences were rewritten at Patreon's request.
So, there is no new content.
good old patreon...twisting their own lame policy.

Reactions: queeg500

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
There is a chance if you make the right decisions. But Rick can cheat Cora right now, in Chapter 4. :)
Yes, she has a significant role to play. She is the secondary protagonist, chapter 6, for example, will take place from her perspective throughout.
Well that just killed this game for me and I haven't even tried it. The cheating wife is the focus of an entire chapter wtf? I was looking at this game because it was not female protagonist, now I would have to suffer through an entire chapter of it, no just no.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Well that just killed this game for me and I haven't even tried it. The cheating wife is the focus of an entire chapter wtf? I was looking at this game because it was not female protagonist, now I would have to suffer through an entire chapter of it, no just no.
She only chetas if you decide, you have the choice to not cheat with her or with Rick, there's no forcing cheating or NTR.
If you have played the game, you know why she get's a chapter in the future, and if you play and go in to the spouse route it's even better, she is a great character, and you will see why she's so important to Rick and to his life.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
She only chetas if you decide, you have the choice to not cheat with her or with Rick, there's no forcing cheating or NTR.
If you have played the game, you know why she get's a chapter in the future, and if you play and go in to the spouse route it's even better, she is a great character, and you will see why she's so important to Rick and to his life.
Even if the wife would turn out to be the best character in the history of VNs(I doubt that very much), I would still not want to play as her ever. I don't play adult VNs as a female protagonist no matter what the story is. Just because you like the wife doesn't mean that everyone else does so having to suffer through an entire chapter would kill the any interest I may have for this game.

Fafeh

Apr 7, 2020
The game is kinda nice (2 out of 5 stars), choice matters and the story is different than the normal. NTR avoidable, but if like me you like romance this is not your game. Aside from his sister Ashley the other girls are all kinda slut
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
The game is kinda nice, choice matters and the story is different than the normal. NTR avoidable, but if like me you like romance this is not your game. Aside from his sister Ashley the other girls are all kinda slut
And this killed the rest of my interest. I don't mean the lack of romance, I mean that every girl is a slut,including the wife that we will be forced to play for a whole chapter so we can read her thoughts about all the cheating she wants to do. That sounds like a whole lot of fun to me.(sarcasm)

Reactions: Fafeh

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Gonna be honest.
Writing is terrible with grammar severely lacking well into almost completely broken. And there's as far as I've understood it quite a few contradictions.
One of which if I'm not mistaken was that Cora says that Rick and her has a normal sexual relationship where they regurlarly engage in sex but is lacking on a emotional level that has no exitement. And then later in the potential NTR route says she haven't had sex for seven months.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.5B] [IziRider]
Android - - MEGA
I am not sure if this matters, but Android file installs start icon as "The_Secret_Reloaded", and save game data is stored in "F95_test" folder.

There are some grammar and translation problems, but I can follow plot and characters well enough. Enjoying the ride as it unfolds.

[Additional]

I played through several times with different choices and got more story variants and details than I expected.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Even if the wife would turn out to be the best character in the history of VNs(I doubt that very much), I would still not want to play as her ever. I don't play adult VNs as a female protagonist no matter what the story is. Just because you like the wife doesn't mean that everyone else does so having to suffer through an entire chapter would kill the any interest I may have for this game.
Sure you can play whatever you want, i never said that you have to play the game because i like the wife or not.
Now criticizing the game or the dev choice to include a chapter where you play as her, without even playing the game or see the characters, or even know the story, it's just an unfair opinion to the game and to the creator.

Reactions: WaltS and OneLuv

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Sure you can play whatever you want, i never said that you have to play the game because i like the wife or not.
Now criticizing the game or the dev choice to include a chapter where you play as her, without even playing the game or see the characters, or even know the story, it's just an unfair opinion to the game and to the creator.
I don't need to play the game to know I will not like it. Many people have posted the borderline unreadable English or that most of the characters are sluts. I mean the fact that there is even a choice in the game for the wife to cheat on her husband tells me all I need to know. I don't mean to remove NTR, I mean that there should be an off switch and that switch removes all NTR content of the the wife at the very least. If I am not into NTR why do I want to read the wife talk about how much she is a slut and wants to cheat all the time? I also don't need to play this game to know that the MC is a beta because that is the only kind of MC NTR games will have in them, even if the NTR is "optional" because that is how the MC has to be or it wouldn't work as a NTR story because a non-beta MC would drop the bitch long before that was an issue.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I don't need to play the game to know I will not like it. Many people have posted the borderline unreadable English or that most of the characters are sluts. I mean the fact that there is even a choice in the game for the wife to cheat on her husband tells me all I need to know. I don't mean to remove NTR, I mean that there should be an off switch and that switch removes all NTR content of the the wife at the very least. If I am not into NTR why do I want to read the wife talk about how much she is a slut and wants to cheat all the time? I also don't need to play this game to know that the MC is a beta because that is the only kind of MC NTR games will have in them, even if the NTR is "optional" because that is how the MC has to be or it wouldn't work as a NTR story because a non-beta MC would drop the bitch long before that was an issue.
All I'll say is you make a bunch of blind assumptions based only on the fact you don't like NTR, and it's fair enough that you don't like it. But if you actually took the time to play this game then I think you'd find that the plot while some flaws have a solid enough story to justify the behaviour of most of the maincast.

Now about there being an offswitch for NTR in the game? There is actually, in a sense, when you choose if you want one single scene where one of the MCs decide if she wants to have a bit of fun on the side or not and in my opinion is actually justified in the way that fits the story of the game.
I'm not saying you need to play the game or that even I like the game, but I've now played it two times on different routes to see the differences and I'll jsut say I don't think this is a 4.5 star game, more like2.5 or 3 if I'm generous.

Bottom line, don't assume and don't whinge about things you haven't got a justified opinion on and don't play the game not because of one small avoidable fetish tag but rather because of the fact that the game isn't really as good as it appears from it's rating.
(That last thing being said, I enjoyed it enough to replay it once and it was a decent enough distraction for an evening)

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
I am not sure if this matters, but Android file installs start icon as "The_Secret_Reloaded", and save game data is stored in "F95_test" folder.

There are some grammar and translation problems, but I can follow plot and characters well enough. Enjoying the ride as it unfolds.

[Additional]

I played through several times with different choices and got more story variants and details than I expected.
yeah I know. I'll fix it next time.

Reactions: Geowraith

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
The game is kinda nice (3 out of 5 stars), choice matters and the story is different than the normal. NTR avoidable, but if like me you like romance this is not your game. Aside from his sister Ashley the other girls are all kinda slut
Strange to see a complaint about characters being sluts in an adult game on an adult game site haha.

That said, there's a bunch of romantic plot if you follow the wife path. There's also some to be found on the Ash path.
I haven't done the Miri one so not sure how that plays out at the start, but if you picked her in the beginning then you literally clicked the "I want to see sex and sluttiness and be a full time pervert" option because it basically gives you the choice between the perv and the good girl.

As for cheating, the stepmom is the only one shown to do it early game. The wife is mentioned sure, in the same bit that says the MC cheated to, both BEFORE they got married, not since (unless you choose to make the wife/MC cheat).

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes