NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So Cora's next target is Tim and Argay in her adventures ? interesting... this game feels like a female MC (wife slut simulator) to me than male MC
Is that necessarily a bad thing? Anyway, if you divorce Cora I think that Argay is supposed to be husband number two. Her flirtation with Tim, though, could be a problem on many levels. I like it better when she is still in love with her husband and smacks Tim across his stupid face. I think that's the moment I fell in love with Cora.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Minor issues but why are Rick and Cora's wedding bands on their right hands? I noticed Jake and his wife have their bands on their left hands as should be but not Rick and Cora.
Screenshot_20211103_104930.jpg Screenshot_20211103_104838.jpg

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Minor issues but why are Rick and Cora's wedding bands on their right hands? I noticed Jake and his wife have their bands on their left hands as should be but not Rick and Cora.
It is because of their perception of relationships. Many people believe that switching a wedding band from the left to the right hand is a code that signifies an openness to cheating on their mate or spouse. Although Rick and Cora have been faithful to each other since their marriage, as the game reveals, they still have their former sex-craving selves lurking inside them. This is why the ring is on the right hand for both of them. And for a similar reason, Kelly has her ring hanging on a chain around her neck.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It is because of their perception of relationships. Many people believe that switching a wedding band from the left to the right hand is a code that signifies an openness to cheating on their mate or spouse. Although Rick and Cora have been faithful to each other since their marriage, as the game reveals, they still have their former sex-craving selves lurking inside them. This is why the ring is on the right hand for both of them. And for a similar reason, Kelly has her ring hanging on a chain around her neck.
Damn I didn't know that,Thought yall just made a mistake..thanks for the insight tho.

Reactions: Izirider

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Which route to see cora and rick have sex in cora office?, and then rachel will see it on cctv video recording.
Could please anyone tell how to see that sex scene?

(By the way, I really like it and appreciate the game renders, because it show character with make up and character without make up. Keep it up Dev.)

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Which route to see cora and rick have sex in cora office?, and then rachel will see it on cctv video recording.
Could please anyone tell how to see that sex scene?
1. Cora has to sleep with Daniel in Chapter 2. This will make the recording that Rachel will want to get.
2. Rick must not tell Cora everything at the end of Chapter 4. Thanks to this, Cora will not go to the Diesel in Chapter 8, but they meet in Cora's office.
3. Cora cannot refuse Carla's advances in the restaurant in Chapter 7. So she can kiss her boss later.
4. Rick has to give his wife the money in Chapter 8. Thanks to this, the second recording can be made.
5. Cora has to kiss Carla in Chapter 8. This will be witnessed by Emily, who will now be willing to hand over the recordings to Rachel.

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
1. Cora has to sleep with Daniel in Chapter 2. This will make the recording that Rachel will want to get.
2. Rick must not tell Cora everything at the end of Chapter 4. Thanks to this, Cora will not go to the Diesel in Chapter 8, but they meet in Cora's office.
3. Cora cannot refuse Carla's advances in the restaurant in Chapter 7. So she can kiss her boss later.
4. Rick has to give his wife the money in Chapter 8. Thanks to this, the second recording can be made.
5. Cora has to kiss Carla in Chapter 8. This will be witnessed by Emily, who will now be willing to hand over the recordings to Rachel.
Thanks Izirider (y)
I really like this game. :love:
Keep it up.

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 1416642
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.9.1a Extended] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
The links are dead sir..

iamvenom

Feb 1, 2021
This is a very good question. It seems that Rick has immunity from this criticism even though he does it just as much, if not more, than his spouse. I am unwilling to condemn either for this thoughtcrime. Personally, I like cheating Cora just as much as I like Harem-building Rick. They are not only made for each other but they deserve each other.
Cuz we can fuck around all we want and would be called the "Cool Guy" but if it's the girl then she's a "slut". Duh...! It's 2021 dude! Most people are "Progressive" !

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I thought today was when the game was releasing but instead we got only a few wallpapers

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I like the game so far, there are a few contextual and pronoun issues but mostly not too bad of a job with the English. I hope we can get either an open relationship between our two main characters or at least have sex only with the other females, in threesomes. I have avoided both of them cheating so far, sure I let them flirt but no outright cheating(unless we count kissing Ashley but only kissing, did not take it further the one time I got the chance). I always avoid outright cheating unless the spouse is worthless, then I go all out. Both of our main characters are cool though.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
View attachment 1416642
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.9.1a Extended] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
Love your mods and all the hard word you do to provide them for us but the name change option is only half viable. It does change the name on the textbox but does nothing for the name being used in dialogue. I ended up going through and using find/replace on the script.rpy plus all the .rpy files in the relationships and sex scenes sub folders. I would post the results here but unless people want the two main characters to be named what I chose, wouldn't do them any good.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes