Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
hey how's the ntr here
The volume is low but makes up for it in quality and interaction.
It doesn't start off swinging but the pace picks up later in the game, which adds to the flavor IMO.
Cora (MC's wife) is the only content I'm familiar with. I haven't tried exploring relations with other girls in the game so they may also have said content... but I doubt it. (If they do I'm fucking missing out big time...)

Hope that answers it. I definitely recommend this one for NTR fans and non-NTR fans alike.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
It doesn't start off swinging but the pace picks up later in the game, which adds to the flavor IMO.
Cora (MC's wife) is the only content I'm familiar with. I haven't tried exploring relations with other girls in the game so they may also have said content... but I doubt it. (If they do I'm fucking missing out big time...)

Hope that answers it. I definitely recommend this one for NTR fans and non-NTR fans alike.
There isn't any NTR with the other LIs and personally I hope it stays that way. There is one scene right at the beginning with Judith being railed by Tim, but I don't consider it NTR from the MC's standpoint (but I know some people probably would).

Reactions: Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
There isn't any NTR with the other LIs and personally I hope it stays that way. There is one scene right at the beginning with Judith being railed by Tim, but I don't consider it NTR from the MC's standpoint (but I know some people probably would).
Well said and good to know.
The primary focus in this game isn't NTR but there's enough here if someone needs it in the game to stay interested as the story is quite good. Devs looking for how to find the balance to please the two notorious camps should use this game as a reference. Quality > Quantity and girls with tight asses. Jolly good show.

Reactions: A.C.H.B.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

I (talking as a fan of ntr) will try it, maybe it has a good story like you're saying

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hi there JokerLeader . Appreciate your mods in general. But is there a way to apply a way to change MC's name to your mod?
Would be awesome!

Alternative @ Izirider - maybe YOU can apply such a way to your game at all in general? (Most of us players want to apply own name to identify more with MC)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi there JokerLeader . Appreciate your mods in general. But is there a way to apply a way to change MC's name to your mod?
Would be awesome!

Alternative @ Izirider - maybe YOU can apply such a way to your game at all in general? (Most of us players want to apply own name to identify more with MC)
Done :p

I will update now, here's a preview
1.png
2.jpg

The Mod is now updated

Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.9.1a Extended] Walkthrough Mod

Download: MEGA - -

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 48 Votes