Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Nah i dnt think she did after or during the wedding day as after Mc and cora have sex when he tells her that he will blackmail his boss and she gets jealous of ashley when she is taking a bath she says that she has been faithful to rick ever since the marriage day and wasn't even angry the fact rick slept with her sister on that day but why is she jealous of ashley now.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Is there any other walkthrough mod that is sorta virus free as it keeps on showing severe threat (trojan)

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone else having problems where it loops just after his date with miri and hes in bed with his wife then it starts over where theyve got the money to be given out? thanks for any help

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1632219965233.png

I know, I'm late. I promised a few days, and it's been over two weeks. Unfortunately, my work and a trip got in the way. None of it was unexpected, I just didn't expect so much of my time to be taken. Thanks to this, I had very little or no time to work on the game.
But that's over. Today I have been able to devote my full attention to this. So tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow at the latest - if I could find one or two things I would definitely like to improve -, you will have an extended version of Chapter 8.
What you can expect:
- Two new optional scenarios with Cora and Daniel. Which one you can reach depends on the relationship between Cora and Daniel.
- More than 100 new pictures.
- 8 new animations
- Minor improvements to previous chapters.
I know, I'm late. I promised a few days, and it's been over two weeks. Unfortunately, my work and a trip got in the way. None of it was unexpected, I just didn't expect so much of my time to be taken. Thanks to this, I had very little or no time to work on the game.
But that's over. Today I have been able to devote my full attention to this. So tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow at the latest - if I could find one or two things I would definitely like to improve -, you will have an extended version of Chapter 8.
What you can expect:
- Two new optional scenarios with Cora and Daniel. Which one you can reach depends on the relationship between Cora and Daniel.
- 8 new animations

Reactions: yggdral and Ivrhym

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne-2.jpg
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.12 Alpha Extended] Walkthrough Mod
I will only update the Extended Version.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Change Rick & Cora's Name in the Preferences Menu, should be working without any issues.

Download: - - ANDROID By Blackeye.

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
View attachment 1415511

What you can expect:
- 8 new animations
What you can expect:
- 8 new animations
Any news about this extended version?

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
We already got one extended version ... why is everyone so excited to have
the wife sleeping around so much? What does that exactly get you?
a strange question for a game where there is NTR and open sex, especially since many people like Cora more than the main character

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
arav1.jpg

No! Not really.
Enlighten me!
Is it because ravens are scavangers and you feel like a corpse?

Could it be on account of ravens being the omens for future adventures
???

Arav2.jpg

Really? Are you asking ME?
Yes! IT does bother me I live in a bordello for the homeless assholes

It also DOES bother me dead beats keep asking my
loyalty for their backstabing

What else? Oh .. it does INDEED bother me entitled assholes keep sticking around me like there is no end to them.

Most of all, it bothers me noone has the decency to
keep intimate moments, you know, INTIMATE!

All in all .. game oN!​

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
ROTCL 0.9.1 Extended English PC:

ROTCL 0.9.1 Extended English MAC:

Changelog:

- 127 new pictures.
- 8 new animations
- Minor improvements and bugfix to previous chapters.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
an interesting game but with less than 30 patrons. They will fill me with facepalm but I think this game has not achieved much more because the ntr has fired many players
Yep very probably the NTR ts the main cause of the low sucess but not the only one.

I enjoyed this game at the beginning till the NTR comes along then I dropped the game, sometimes still lurk the thread to see the way the game is going but what I see is more crap NTR being added that why never picked up the game again.

It's a choice, dev prefer to have less patrons and do his cuck thing so its a choice, at least he is up front about that.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Yep very probably the NTR ts the main cause of the low sucess but not the only one.

I enjoyed this game at the beginning till the NTR comes along then I dropped the game, sometimes still lurk the thread to see the way the game is going but what I see is more crap NTR being added that why never picked up the game again.

It's a choice, dev prefer to have less patrons and do his cuck thing so its a choice, at least he is up front about that.
Ntr is avoidable so y r being such a snowflake

3.60 star(s) 48 Votes