TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You don't have to worry about Rachel hurting Rick. Someone else? Well... maybe yes, maybe not. ;) Plus it affects whether Rachel stays with Rick. She wants an exclusive relationship.
You really understand women logic lol she knows he's already married so helps him cheat so he can be exclusive. I just wanna put a baby in her so I guess I can lie to her.
Wait, is she not part of the harem? You gotta fix that. :oops:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Happy New Year! Great update with a great threesome. I needed a little more cheating from Cora but somehow have a feeling that the next update will have a big helping of that. I'm playing three saves; one with faithful Cora cheating Rick, another with cheating Cora with Miri as a roommate, and a third with ntr divorcing Cora while I romance Ashley. I have a feeling that each is going to be substantially different. That is pretty rare for a game like this where I am playing three paths and still feel like I am going to miss out on content. I still think faithful Cora is a bit of a killjoy and divorce Cora just sucks all day but I'm happy where swinger Cora is going. I do like how a different path = different personality, though. Makes the game exciting.

Reactions: Izirider

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.10 Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.34 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.33 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 980 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 963 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.10 Extended] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
compressed + wt mod! Thx for the new year gift!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
Can the mc fuck other girls or is just still the wife and what year name from the beginning
Most of the sex scenes are of the MC's wife cheating on him . There are few scenes of the MC having sex with other girls, just look at the in-game gallery.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
MC lacking scenes with other girls compare to Wife's cheating scenes. MC cheated but didnt gone full way with anyone like cori did it with daniel, she had a full night with him, continous fucking and morning action. And the continuation in this update too.

MC & ashley part is very blueballing and going nowhere. MC only got full action with stripper and miri (who is ready for anything bitch) lol. Unless stripper and miri dont have option to go romance and fuck multiple times already, we can't compare it to the level of daniel and cora, where things between them are going romantically too by player's choices by multiple fucks already. I know cora is a protoganist too but she is secondary. Did dev forget that Rick is the main protagonist?

Jul 19, 2020
> Search for Female Protagonist Games
> Find Rise of the Crime Lord in Results
> Read the description
The protagonist of the game is Rick ... Take on the role of Rick as he navigates his way ... To survive, he (you) must make difficult choices
Aw c'mon, really? Does a tiny bit part thats basically there to gate some cuck content really need to be cluttering up the tag?

Reactions: GokutheG

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
> Search for Female Protagonist Games
> Find Rise of the Crime Lord in Results
> Read the description

Aw c'mon, really? Does a tiny bit part thats basically there to gate some cuck content really need to be cluttering up the tag?
You need to add tag according to f95 rules even if it is atleast one choice given to cora.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
People complaining about Cora having too many sex scenes in the gallery are kind of missing the fact that she fucks her husband a lot too. Except in the divorce path because you are intentionally treating her like shit. So with two paths, she will logically have twice as many sex scenes. But then again I'm in the camp that wants more Cora, not less. I'm pretty sure after the next update, where they will either stay together or split up, it is going to be a different story with the other love interests in the game.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.11 Extended Final] + JokerLeader WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Last edited:

Bobainox

Jan 1, 2022
good game, at first played without reading all the tags, just got the see the one interested me early on and done[yeah pretty lazy to read all], but then i got the options to play cora so i go back to website and see all the tags... she is a protagonist too[wasn't happy about that too much but well whatever]. When i started playing and got to see the history a little i just wanted to divorce his wife asap and be done with her, because every choice i maked to pick girls it just involved around cora, and i wanted from start to get the pair of sisters and the mother, all the family for mc, get rick to pick girls from all kinds of walk and be full gangsta, about that i got the terrible surprise that i cant go full gangsta, i cant kill every fly i cross in the path ahead of him, he also sometimes get pussy doing stuff, i think that because u can go full law citizen good guy, i try to take all the options to man him up to try to kill anyone but well.. game limits my options in there, also i try to pick every girl to make a full harem, trying to get ashley and miranda get better in their relationship in all dialong options hoping for a threesome with mc or foursome with cora, but so far only threesome with miri that it was nice but not all what i have'd in mind, at least it was something. another thing i dont liked was, why i cant keep progressing with his mother!! i from start wanted to go gangsta and make lot of money, wouldnt mind mc giving her money, wanted to keep mc banging her....well got to like cora something through the history, because i wanted to divorce her at first got her to cheat the first time, later i got to see, keeping her cheating will go to nowhere in what i wanted, so every option i haved to not make her cheat with another guy i have picke'd, and because she keeps looking to fuck something well i dont mind she being with another woman, so i try to pick girls for her in hopes to include mc also in the party.... so if i suggest something for the game is add more options to kill characters, i have played all the game in one go[what its available up to date] and wanted to go full godfather killing the hayden guy, the detective cop and the guy who has miranda like a slave, was hoping to be a gangster of renown , for whe gets to the city just remove him or induces him fear with that, dont know something like that . make more ways to get influence, money and power in game. at some point i dont wanted to invest in jake business but i couldnt do nothing, mc just give him money, reading a little the forum got to see because i choose to help him at some point and dont remember. wanted to use the money in another place but seems there arent lots of options..hayden guys come back to be a fly around mc at the end of the last update and i just want to remove him next version and be done with him.when i got to malcom flat the gf wasnt bad, sadly u cant do anything with her but well, oh another thing which upsets me, the worker in the bar, i have accepted to all her offers in hopes of getting mc to realize of the cops but so far that action dont pays off anything, hope in the future it does, it seems to me weird also when the mc when hears they give sedatives to the old man and dont think anything weird after what he was babbling.... in conclusion so far the game looks good i have enjoyed the hours of game, but wasnt satisfying enough for me, couldnt play full gagnsta, goodfather style or john wick revenge mode, i cant have a harem with the girls, with all being friendly and loving like sisters, cora is opening up maybe maybe it will get in there? dont know. great expectations, cheers.

Last edited:

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
View attachment 1384484

Overview:
The protagonist of the game is Rick. He lives a simple, whitecollar life, but receives no pleasure from it. His family is broken, his marriage is in shambles, and his boss constantly abuses him at work. Then, one day, thanks to unlucky (or lucky depending on your tastes) circumstances, he gets caught up in the addictive world of sin and power. Take on the role of Rick as he navigates his way through powerful gangsters, brutal murderers, and corrupt policemen who target him and his family. To survive, he (you) must make difficult choices. Will you take back control of your life? Or will you sit by idly as everything you’ve worked is torn apart in front of your eyes? Find out if you have what it takes to be a Crime Lord.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-01
Release Date: 2021-12-31
Developer/Publisher: IziRider , , ,
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 9 Part 1 v0.10 Extended
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes to v0.10:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others:
Compressed* - Android* - TORRENT

Extras: Walkthrough - Fan Sigs - Walkthrough Mod
Jack Raven thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 126438 View attachment 458973 View attachment 469092 View attachment 477229 View attachment 504234 View attachment 451132 View attachment 458975 View attachment 143287 View attachment 451137 View attachment 451136 View attachment 451131 View attachment 458976
Update the walkthrough please

3.60 star(s) 48 Votes