D

Deleted member 42

so the my game just ended after thugs beat up mc? is that supposed to happen or did i do something wrong?

Reactions: ubblesnop

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
THE SAME HERE I THINK ITS LIKE NORMAL BUT DEV IS NOT SMART TO PUT A WARNING
yes end of version there is a warming if ya choose not to ring cora after get beat down its says to be continue then goes back to start pretty random tho

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On last page, it was expressed that Gamers get to choose for the wife if she cheats on Mc or not.
Please read these last 2 pages and choose where in this story Mc gets in the game.
Yes, as of now at least it's easily avoidable. When the MC's wife has an opportunity to cheat, you make the decision for her character.
They wos a screen with to be continued but that only showed up if mc didntt ring Cora and then it went back to homescreen after getting knocked out etc should of been more clear tho
Involve mafia, im in!
And NTR... Im not into it, but in this game a choose "yes" to the wife. This way i can go for all girls like a Pokemon trainer, "gotta catch em all", without guilt.
When become the "criminal lord", want the option to kill her, just for fun. Yeah, im the knife.
yes end of version there is a warming if ya choose not to ring cora after get beat down its says to be continue then goes back to start pretty random tho
Yeah that ending had me a bit confused I called the wife at first and never got to be continued screen, so I wonder if it was just left out by accident, or are you not supposed to call the wife. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Glad that was changed I didn't much care about the wife but now that there is the option of her, not cheating, shame this game doesn't have a harem route you'd think with the title of the game it could be a possibility.

Reactions: Valeck and Look-see

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
ntr avoidable or not ?
avoidable, but i don't want even to think about it since, Wife, one of the Sisters and the Stepmother are all born sluts this must be filled for those who like it in the future

I hope dev don't give updates without content for the normal people in the future like happen sometimes with some games

• Angry
Reactions: Raul

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
you can always help the Dev with the correct translation. ;)

In my opinion that would actually take away a lot of the fun.

For example one of the best parts of "Lust Affect" was the in-game description of Liara as a "thoroughbred Asari", along with the absolutely atrocious Engrish. The game became a lot less fun after it was semi-fixed by adding a new translator.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
In my opinion that would actually take away a lot of the fun.

For example one of the best parts of "Lust Affect" was the in-game description of Liara as a "thoroughbred Asari", along with the absolutely atrocious Engrish. The game became a lot less fun after it was semi-fixed by adding a new translator.
i remember a game where the guy said the girl was dewastated

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
If the developer reduces the number of rendering in the same scene, he can update faster. It's just my idea. Other than that, good update. Hope we can see more about Cora. By the way, big brother easter-egg made me laugh. (y)

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
If the developer reduces the number of rendering in the same scene, he can update faster. It's just my idea. Other than that, good update. Hope we can see more about Cora. By the way, big brother easter-egg made me laugh. (y)
YEP tell him

3.60 star(s) 47 Votes