Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yep very probably the NTR ts the main cause of the low sucess but not the only one.

I enjoyed this game at the beginning till the NTR comes along then I dropped the game, sometimes still lurk the thread to see the way the game is going but what I see is more crap NTR being added that why never picked up the game again.

It's a choice, dev prefer to have less patrons and do his cuck thing so its a choice, at least he is up front about that.
I absolutely can't stand NTR but the no cheating path in this game really feels all sweet and wholesome af to me. Rick and Cora are really perfect for each other whether they're loyal or not. There's still lots of Rick and Cora content and if you turn people down as Cora the options to have sex with them or w/e later on just disappears so it doesn't really feel like the game is throwing the NTR at me at all.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 1416642
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.9.1 Extended] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Well, the link to this post is at this moment botched on the front page of this game, but luckily, was able to locate it via search. And also, thank you for the update.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 2.3GB
SHA1SUM: a4e4ef0e5561dd117391ce05ab2faceffe8b3283

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
an interesting game but with less than 30 patrons. They will fill me with facepalm but I think this game has not achieved much more because the ntr has fired many players
I think it's not that popular not because of the avoidable ntr but because of the way the avoidable ntr is implemented. You can technically stop everything but you still need to read the wifes inner thoughts about how she wants to fuck "everyone" and how she was happier when she got to fuck around in the past and stuff like that.

So that's why I think it's not more popular, it almost feels like you are avoiding it right at the last moment and not preventing it from the beginning. I still like this game overall but all this early stuff with the wife made her so unlikable that I just don't want to suffer through her scenes anymore so I just skip them at this point.

Or maybe I'm wrong and it's something completely different.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Ok, this has been around for 3 years. The renders are fine, the story is fine (ish) so what is keeping people away then?
The render and amount of time taken to release content not just ntr majority of ppl doesn't mind ntr as long as it's avoidable cuz look at seeds of chaos .john, babysitters etc and tons more have cheating and ntr content but still 1000s of patreon in the end it all comes down to luck mate , quality of render and the hype and this game get unnecessary hate

Reactions: The Sailor Man

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I still like this game overall but all this early stuff with the wife made her so unlikable that I just don't want to suffer through her scenes anymore so I just skip them at this point.
It is because of this that I don't view the game as NTR anymore. Cora is so unlikable that I honestly don't mind if she sleeps around with the whole neighborhood. Consequently, I will avoid all her scenes as well. There are a lot of better romanceable babes anyway. That being said, at least Cora's character is written quite well in the sense that she's consistent whichever route you play. There are some optional NTR games out there where the wife is the absolute sweetest thing in the Non-NTR route, but acts like the town bicycle in the NTR route. At least in this game, she's consistent in both routes.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yep very probably the NTR ts the main cause of the low sucess but not the only one.
I know an NTR game developer who has a lot of patrons probably on par wtih Icstor but not a milking Dev like him and there are also lots of underrated non-ntr games which are very good in my opinion but has low support. What rubbish are you talking about

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

love // hate // respect // friend // random variables

love.png hate.png resp.png friend.png random.png

choices detection/outcome

choi1.png choi2.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I created a Gallery MOD... surprised there was not one already.

[Mod] - [Ren'Py] Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.9 Extended] - Gallery MOD V1.000 BETA [GB] (f95zone.to)

The link could still be pending approval by the mods, so in the mean time, here is the direct link.

GDRIVE

To be honest, I have not played all the paths but I think I found all the viewable scenes. Please let me know if I missed anything or need to add/correct something. All comments regarding the MOD should be left on the MOD thread and not here please.
Updated to 9.1

3.60 star(s) 48 Votes