JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Gotcha thanks! I've used a ton of your other mods before and never had an issue so this makes sense.
Thanks for the reply!
You're welcome, it's rare but sometimes it can happen.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Last edited:

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.9 Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 836 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 819 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.9 Extended] Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you pls update Android port with WT mod

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Izirider Hey there, I was working on a port to Android and I noticed some problems in the code. May I suggest you run the "Check Script (Lint)" option in the Renpy Launcher under Actions? There are things in there that could be ignored, but it is also catching some things you should address.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11 Extended Final + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 993 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I like this game, but please harem build, i want all routes one way, i want all girls :love: :love: :love:
I think there is kinda a harem route. Just don't let Cora cheats on you with another man and let her fun with your sisters and other chicks. It's an open relationship but you are the only guy who fucks them. So you can kinda call it half-harem tbh. Mira-Cora-MC is already a thing in the game

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Oh. Just my bad English then. Although I still wonder who is the person she cheated mc with? Is he in the game or it's just a lore thing and he is not a character in the game. It really doesn't matter much in the end
Cora and the MC see Sex as a fun thing to do, but they love each other, they got married and stay loyal to each other, they never really saw that as cheating because there were no feelings involved.

As far as I know, the guy is never mentioned, and at this point in the game he isn't one of the male characters in the game, maybe he was just a random dude, one lucky dude :p

3.60 star(s) 48 Votes