Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I've been waiting for an update for this for fucking EVER. Lord almighty...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you are keeping the quickbar, why did you remove the auto button? If you removed the auto button, why did you keep the auto-forward time slider in the options?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VN..reader

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is it male or female protagonist?... il the tag there is multiple protagonist but in the dev description he said that the protagonist is Rick

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I do not care about grammar.I do not care about fancy words.But please for the love of god don't refer her as him or it.It really is annoying to get past that mess up without breaking away from the game.
I really appreciate this amazing piece of work. It's just bogged down by the lack of proper English translation.I really hope the developer is able to deal with that doing justice to this marvelous game.That aside, I am having fun playing this game! Thank you for your hardwork,Izirider

Reactions: Izirider

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Is it male or female protagonist?... il the tag there is multiple protagonist but in the dev description he said that the protagonist is Rick
It switches between Rick and Cora.Mainly Rick.I believe it switches to cora only when you have ntr choices.She has the choice to cheat or be loyal to rick. You have greater control over the flow of the game. It's good for both purists and NTR lovers.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Both, Rick is the main MC but Cora is the second MC, you make choices for her.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Not sure if it will happen but hopefully the game gets a harem choice and pregnancy option as it goes along. That will help the MC build his family and have more protection. Especially if non wives aren't protected. Just a hope.....

Reactions: caspian90

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really like this game and was excited for the update. My 'main' playthrough has Cora being loyal, but damn if I don't enjoy having another save to let her wild out. I've got a bit of a backlog, debating if I should download now or hold off until the next update with Cora...

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i am not a fan of ntr, however with a game like this ( i have Not actually played yet) ntr could be good. and here is how; the wanna be 'crime lord' shoots the fuckers!! :devilish: . seriously. almost any movie with a 'bad ass' up and coming gangster kills those who mess with what is 'His'. perfect use for ntr

1630697922067.png

Reactions: Izirider

zandalari

May 4, 2019
This game's better than it has any right to be. English aside, I like how the plot is developing. More plot than sex (still plenty of sex though), which I don't mind at all. Game's a slow burn that takes its time to get going, but it's been a very enjoyable trip so far. The characters are many, but nice and varied, which I'm a fan of. MC and his wife can stand on their own personalities, no blank self inserts here.

I enjoyed the NTR portions too because of it. No blushing young brides corrupted into cock hungry whores overnight here. Both MC and his wife treat sex as just having fun and still love one another at the end of the day. In fact when they weren't sleeping around, their marriage turned into a rut and made them both miserable. Well, who am I to deny their happiness.. Dicks hard and legs wide!

Reactions: Vaelin and Izirider

quasi5

Jun 26, 2021
I like the plot and graphics but whoever translated the English....holy shit. Is there a way to get on the proof read team? I feel like I've had a stroke every other scene that has words on the screen.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I like the plot and graphics but whoever translated the English....holy shit. Is there a way to get on the proof read team? I feel like I've had a stroke every other scene that has words on the screen.
Most proofread teams ask for money, this game is from a Dev who doesn't have a lot of patrons, so it's very hard to get one, and I've seen way worse in terms of Engrish.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Rick is the main protagonist yes but there's a point where u control the wife and have to decide if u wanna cheat on Rick or not this is where the NTR comes in but it is completely avoidable, as the wife just choose not to cheat and you'll be good or choose to cheat if you into NTR

Reactions: JokerLeader
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes