dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Cora does have a third love interest with Argay but their relationship at this point is annoyingly chaste. Yet his groping of her and their kissing would be considered cheating by most reasonable people.
No it's not her problem that he got handsy and plus you can reject him

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Looking forward to the full version of the latest update. I've held off up till now because i want to experience it how it was intended without the missing animations.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Although I had planned to release it this Sunday evening, the finishing touches are taking a while. Because of the Replay Gallery, I have to rewrite the code of some of the earlier chapters here and there, which is why the release is delayed. Plus there are two animations not yet finished, they will take another 10-12 hours.
I'll probably work until dawn (it is 8 p.m. here as I write these lines), the Replay Gallery will be completely finished. In the meantime, one more animation will be done, and while I sleep, hopefully the last one will be done. So the full version of Chapter 9 Part 2 is scheduled to be available tomorrow.
Although I had planned to release it this Sunday evening, the finishing touches are taking a while. Because of the Replay Gallery, I have to rewrite the code of some of the earlier chapters here and there, which is why the release is delayed. Plus there are two animations not yet finished, they will take another 10-12 hours.
I'll probably work until dawn (it is 8 p.m. here as I write these lines), the Replay Gallery will be completely finished. In the meantime, one more animation will be done, and while I sleep, hopefully the last one will be done. So the full version of Chapter 9 Part 2 is scheduled to be available tomorrow.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
View attachment 2172980
How to get this restaurant scene they always go castle café?
View attachment 2173019
How to get this one as well?
You don't need to ruin Rick and Cora's marriage for either scene, although it is also a good alternative. That is all that is needed:
Step 1. In Chapter 2, Cora has to sleep with Danielle in the office.
Step 2. Also in Chapter 2, he isn't allowed to answer the phone when Judit calls him.
step 3. In chapter 8, Cora accepts Daniel's invitation to sleep with him again. And after sex, she must accept the invitation to breakfast. (You will then get the scene of the first picture.)
Step 4. In Chapter 9, when Cora invites Rick to the island, he must choose to stay at home. Here the alternative is that the marriage is in ruins, because then Cora won't invite Rick to lunch. (You will then get the scene of the secound picture.)

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I really like this game. I am just in chapter 5, but the story is really interesting. The renders and animations are, up to now, meh, but i don´t mind them. This is a really good story!
The only thing i really don´t like is that the dialoges always refer to me as if i am somebody called Rick, although i changed the name in the preferences.
Is this shit hardcoded?

Reactions: Love4today

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
The only thing i really don´t like is that the dialoges always refer to me as if i am somebody called Rick, although i changed the name in the preferences.
Is this shit hardcoded?
No, you're using an unofficial mod that doesn't work properly. You can't rename anyone in the original version of the game, Rick's name is unchangeable.

Tell me
how do i get the new scene with Miri?
The easiest way:
1. In the Prologue, Rick has to choose Miri.
2. At the end of Chapter 1, Rick has to call Tim.
3. In Chapter 3, he have to go out for breakfast with Miri or in Chapter 7, he has to go on a date with Miri..

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man i would love to see these characters in a game about their crazy times at college. seems like a good idea to me.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes